Reviews for Into The Lightning
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 6/20
I'm glad that Harry let Severus help him, and found out the staff would work (I also know a few craftworkers who would like to follow them around and do cool stuff with the glass).

Yes, Ginny probably had expectations for years. In this AU, Harry and Ginny aren't going to be James and Lily all over again. Besides, this way Ginny can play for the Harpies (which I suspect she always wanted to do).
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
Excellent chapter. It does seem like Harry's lightning is becoming more and more powerful-is he going to be able to control it, or will it eventually get away from him? If after all his blasting the canyon he's still arcing, I can see more problems down the road.

Although if he can make it rain, he can come to my town any time he wants to!
cztelnik chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
This is really fascinating, a western HPSS story, looking forward to more chapters.
C. A. phranasith chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Every year millions of innocent plants are eaten by Vegans and PETA.
save a innocent plants life today!
EAT A COW!
(lol sorry couldn't help myself)
Ice Night chapter 13 . 11/11/2013
Pretty good story, sucks that its a cliffhanger though. Can't wait fir an update!
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
Love the Evil Cliffie!

One thing that Josh-spirit could have said is that Harry's birth caused the deaths of his parents, too; Voldemort might not have specifically targeted them the way he did without the Prophecy (and Dumbledore's apparent eagerness to let Snape tell Voldie about it).

Also, it might have helped if Gray Thunder mentioned how Harry might help *Snape* become completed. But alas, Snape is never allowed to do anything for himself, it must always be for other people.
librarywitch chapter 13 . 5/9/2013
Another good one. I love the Native American magic woven in there. Well written and a joy to read. Hoping you can get back to it soon.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
She was fair and wanted fairness for everyone and hated to see anyone hurt.

-Um, really? The Lily in Snape's heart was that, but not canon-Lily. But as ever, Severus loves her even after the way she hosed him and gleefully married his tormentor. I suppose he had to love something, if only a phantom; nobody else wanted it.

And I wouldn't want Dumbledore's help at all; look at how he 'helped' the Potters by keeping the Cloak that might have saved them.

I thought the last item was the Resurrection Stone!

Excellent spirit journey.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
"My grandfather was Thomas Greengrass." He was carefully watching Severus's reaction.

-Oops. Busted! But this doctor wants to be helpful, which is nice, and knows enough to be helpful, which is even better.

But just because someone is a Squib doesn't mean all their children will be Squibs or Muggles...

Anyway, good chapter, and I hope that Gray Thunder can help bleed off the extra magic in Harry.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
I'm glad that Snape had that extra dose of antivenin (and I loved Zag's little bit of Parselmouth). I expect that watching Charity Burbage being devoured by Nagini gave Snape plenty of motivation to take the antivenin.

And I hope Neil talks to the other men about Josh-they probably have stories about the guy that Snape didn't see.
Hericus C chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
I like the closeness that is slowly growing between Sev and Harry along with the trust and the mystery of problems of Harry's & Voldie's(?)/Hallows(?) power. It fun to guess anyways, but obviously Harry thinks Voldemort is in him and Snape should just kill him...he is an idiot that way...so it will be interesting to see what Severus' logical mind come up with instead.

FYI, no annoying page breaks or footer mark!

Look forward to more when we see it and hope your muse and RL cooperates this year!
Blueberry Babe chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
Yeah! Another chapter:) but did it have to be a cliffs? Sigh. Write again soon. Thanks
Sheankelor chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
Thank you for continuing this and not letting RL win. Just keep going until we see the end, and I will be happy.

I like how the relationship between Severus and Harry is developing. As well as Doc in the mix. The trust issue is one that I am happy to see brought to light.
JWOHPfan chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
Awesome chapter! Can't wait to find out what Harry is going to show Sev!
julesa66 chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
I am so happy that you have written a new chapter. I was wondering if the story was going to be continued. I can't wait for the next chapter. Hopefully Severus will be able to help Harry. Look for the chapter to come.