Reviews for one without a permanent scar
Snitch chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This was perfect
LovelySocks chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Really nice job. Very descriptive, poetic. All of the girls seemed to be a little alike. You really did a great job with the pattern; That must have been difficult.
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I really, really loved the design of this. It just worked so well - there wasn't too much on any one character, and I loved that you left their names until the end of each stanza, almost like an afterthought.

I didn't really like the use of brackets inside each verse, to be honest. I didn't see any reason for some of them - like "but (personality) is a mask". I liked them at the end with the girls' names, and some of them - like "you definitely might've been something (once upon a time)" - were fairly effective, but I think that there are a few places where they're distracting and a bit pointless.

In terms of how you described each character, I really, really liked their personalities, and the juxtaposition between them. Rose's was my favourite, with the emphasis on her practicality and how it ruined dreams, not just of her cousins, but also her own. It was dark and tragic, and I wish that side of Rose was explored more often.

Beautiful :)
DarkSideOfTheMoon chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Amazing, just amazing. Even though, like some people, I'm not a big fan of Slytherin Dominique. The design was brilliant, I have nothing but praise (and a bit of displeasure on Slythrin Dominique) for this fic.

Well done.
Mrs. 11th chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I really like this, and the design was really awesome.
Megan chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I hate the design. Hard to read, and got very frusterating after awhile.
downstage chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I love it. It's lovely and angsty and I LOVE the design. You got all of the next gem girls down perfectly, especially Lucy, Lily and Molly. It's absolutely flawless, really.
Bella503 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Wow. This is a really good character study. You've really gone deep into the minds of these girls. Their insecurities are flawless. Great job. I'll probably come back to this next time I write one of them. I really liked it:)
folie a plusieurs chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I loved this, Mad :D

Wonderful job, really. I think the best part was either all that angst or the shape they each had ;P
merdarkandtwisty chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
love it going to add it to my lily luna potter community
currents chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Love this! Isn't the title from that song by Train? Drops of Jupiter is my thrid fave song haha
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Wow, Mad-O. Amazing. You did each girl just outstandly. I honestly wonder how you do it.

Brilliant. Just brilliant. :)
centralperks chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
The layout was amazing, the ideas were amazing, and I loved this to s. It was so beautiful!

Your poetry is amazing, and the ideas you have are brilliant. I love how you had a different insecurity for every girl, it made them seem so real. So many authors portray them as so perfect but you did the NextGen girls justice!

A lot of people are not okay with the girls being less than perfect, so I love how you just lay it all out on the table, like, 'yeah, these girls can't be perfect, because theres no such thing.' It makes them so much more relatable! And your one liners were all so powerful!

Great job!