Reviews for The Justice
hatteringmad chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
PLEASE UPDATE ASAP. This story is so cool/funny/amazing and I really want to know who's watching Oshitari and what was in that email Tezuka got! I can't WAIT to read more of it! So, please, please, please update more - it's such an engaging story and it's written so well. Thanks so much for sharing it with the rest of us and keep up the amazingness. Seriously. D
Aiku chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Oh, holy crap, that's so creepy.

Poor Yuushi D: / everyone. That must have sucked. A lot.

ah, please bring more soon? It's very intriguing, though a bit odd in terms of kimchi xD
YoulookbetterwhenI'mdrunk chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
that end bit seemed a little creepy

this is pretty good actually but please update quicker!
Enjie chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Dirty dishes, unborn babies stew and all the niceties :P Classic Mad the Badass style! Oh love Sengoku and his stupid hair and his equally stupid grin! I couldnt stop laughing... until the very end. Ohhh the suspense begins and the plot thickens (I am immensely glad for the update..that is what I am trying to say)..although Tezuka throwing up? makes me wonder just what was in the email..I mean what could be worse than a slaughtered kitten, ne? (courtesy of one Oshitari Yuushi.)

Okay...now a more saner review, I loved the second chapter even though I had to rearead the first chapter. I hope the next update doesn't make me wait another year (hint hint!)
ka21 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Enjie: Please update as soon as possible...can't wait to know more.

the support lol
XD chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
OMG, this fic is very interesting ... At first I thought oh laws that boring, but I really like wrote.

Someday I hope to update this story. I love this OT4.

"Because while he was sure the whole world was actually gay for Tezuka"

If you think about it that is very true, but you also Sanada should be included XDDD
Enjie chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Please update as soon as possible...can't wait to know more.

Cheers!
rentamiya chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
DEFINITELY!

please do continue

this is going to be interesting

_
suchrandomness chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Great start to what I'm surewill be a fantastic story - hope you update soon