Reviews for All Or Nothing
Thegr8tn8t chapter 3 . 9/22
I Hope this was intentional, but Vera is the name of Jayn's favorite gun in FireFly. Lol. I got a small laugh out of that.
Eregnar chapter 3 . 6/24
Apparently I haven't reviewed this even though I've read it before...

I just wanted to say that I've seen Firefly since I last read this story and I see what you did there ;)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Update immediately, please!
CaptainRex12 chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
Wow. Wow. Wow. Why don't you have these printed!? Ih my gosh, you are extremly talented! This story had so many I never ever ever wanted to read a ship that involved Obi Wan, but you had me pitying him! Not to mention Stone and Kali get their start too! Thank you so much for the time you you put into these! I for one really appreciate it! And if you ever get them compiled and printed, I'll gladly be the first customer!
Sera Ash chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
*giggles* Vera!

It's fun getting to see them putting this squad together. Enjoying this a lot so far!
TheLightIsMine chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Kali's goodbye with Obi-Wan was touching. I don't particularly support the pairing, but it was still a very emotional scene for me. Also the scene where he thought she was dead - I loved how Cody had the tact to take him aside and do it friend-to-friend, so to speak, instead of commander to general. Ah, clones. 3

The new squad! I love them. Such a mix of personalities, portrayed brilliantly. You've written them perfectly - the traits that make them unique are just subtle enough to make you see them as all different in your mind without losing the fact that they're - genetically - the same person. Milo's the 'new guy' and they treat him as such (poor guy needs a hug :3), Weave's the calmer, more sensitive medic (medics! 3), Crest and his humour ('It's just a fancy way of saying I make things go 'boom'' XD) and Traxis and his guns...having read future works, I can't deny I like Traxis' darker streak. ;) I think I may also be picking up hints that aren't there, too...sorry 'bout that. :P

Again, the mission was perfectly balanced - and an interesting location, too. :) Loved the way the relationship between Kali and Stone blossomed - like the jessamin flowers - and the loyalty of the clones was touching, disobeying orders to go back and look for Kali and Stone. And then Kali's poisoned! Cue romantic saviour (Stone) to try and help her. :) Love these two, and his determination to help.

Scarlet Rabbit chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
Not bad, but to be honest, I can't see a clone saying please.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
That's how you do it Milo! :)

Poor Obi-wan he's such an emotional wreck
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
I only hope that Kalinda will make it out of this ordeal
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
Well that's a total bummer, I thought the jedi could feel each other through the force, so both Mace and Yoda should know they aren't dead.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
Well that must of been some seriously dumb luck to have stumbled on to base like that lol
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
Wow Kalinda certainly knows a lot of different songs.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
Well that sucks that Gymir is dead, but nothing can be done about that. I hope that they can pull it together.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
Well, they got the bad guy, no body died, all's well that ends well. :)
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
So Obi-wan and Kalinda are no longer in a relationship... In this story at lest.

Nice to see more clones then just Stone.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »