Reviews for All Or Nothing
Sera Ash chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
*giggles* Vera!

It's fun getting to see them putting this squad together. Enjoying this a lot so far!
TheLightIsMine chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Kali's goodbye with Obi-Wan was touching. I don't particularly support the pairing, but it was still a very emotional scene for me. Also the scene where he thought she was dead - I loved how Cody had the tact to take him aside and do it friend-to-friend, so to speak, instead of commander to general. Ah, clones. 3

The new squad! I love them. Such a mix of personalities, portrayed brilliantly. You've written them perfectly - the traits that make them unique are just subtle enough to make you see them as all different in your mind without losing the fact that they're - genetically - the same person. Milo's the 'new guy' and they treat him as such (poor guy needs a hug :3), Weave's the calmer, more sensitive medic (medics! 3), Crest and his humour ('It's just a fancy way of saying I make things go 'boom'' XD) and Traxis and his guns...having read future works, I can't deny I like Traxis' darker streak. ;) I think I may also be picking up hints that aren't there, too...sorry 'bout that. :P

Again, the mission was perfectly balanced - and an interesting location, too. :) Loved the way the relationship between Kali and Stone blossomed - like the jessamin flowers - and the loyalty of the clones was touching, disobeying orders to go back and look for Kali and Stone. And then Kali's poisoned! Cue romantic saviour (Stone) to try and help her. :) Love these two, and his determination to help.

Moar!
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
Not bad, but to be honest, I can't see a clone saying please.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
That's how you do it Milo! :)

Poor Obi-wan he's such an emotional wreck
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
I only hope that Kalinda will make it out of this ordeal
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
Well that's a total bummer, I thought the jedi could feel each other through the force, so both Mace and Yoda should know they aren't dead.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
Well that must of been some seriously dumb luck to have stumbled on to base like that lol
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
Wow Kalinda certainly knows a lot of different songs.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
Well that sucks that Gymir is dead, but nothing can be done about that. I hope that they can pull it together.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
Well, they got the bad guy, no body died, all's well that ends well. :)
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
So Obi-wan and Kalinda are no longer in a relationship... In this story at lest.

Nice to see more clones then just Stone.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Huh, well I can't wait to read the upcoming chapters.
BunBun Fett chapter 10 . 9/9/2011
"I'd rather sleep in a bed, preferably with a woman or two to keep me warm," Crest said with a wistful sigh.

*falls over laughing hysterically* That whole exchange between Kali, Crest, and Milo was hilarious. Well played, Kali, well played!

Oh! And I love Milo. It's official. Though, Crest's a total rogue - love that too...okay, fine. I just love 'em all. Though, Milo gets mad kudos for going against the grain and insisting that they go back to double check things. It's a small thing...but it just goes to show that they're MEN, capable of their own thoughts and actions...not just "droids." Great move on Milo's part. :)

Loved the ending with Kali and Stone...and with Obi-Wan, too. Very poignant and bittersweet...

Gotta' stop myself for tonight, but I'm looking forward to the next installment! My curiosity's killing me...but I'm gonna' read in order, durn it! LOL Love it. Just love it...you've got me hooked, woman. Brava!
BunBun Fett chapter 9 . 9/9/2011
Gah! Messy love triangle, GAAAAHHH!

But hey...Kali and Stone kissed...at least three times by my count! Stone's just too adorable. _ I want to steal him... . Watch out...I just might ask him if he wants to mosey into ATS...I think he'd be a fine addition to Keeli's crew... :-p

And Kali makes me think of you. I can't help it. T_T I now picture you as her. LOLZ But, that makes me love her all the more! :)

Love it! *scurries off to read the last chapter*
BunBun Fett chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
Stone...lightsaber...sharing...Force...

SQUEEEEE!

Sublime. Absolutely sublime chapter.

And hmmmm...Drake? Is this the Drake I saw you ladies chatting about on the FB group page? Now I'm intrigued...my self-control to read in sequence is slowly whittling away... .
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »