Reviews for Under Pressure
casammy chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Sam this one suffering the consequences of the recollections of the hell and alone dean can support it in land and in the reality, it me goes to like that sera and the writers prove to be to us more of the traumatic stress post of sammy's hell
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This is a very good story.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Good story - our boys never admit to pain, until it's just about ready to kill them.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Good job!
rahne2 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Hi, don't think I've seen your writing before. Just wanted to say this was a good story with a very logical premise-in fact I don't know why Sam wouldn't be having headaches, he was so prone to them through his life. If I may, I would like to point out that there are several tense shifts from line to line and even within single sentences that need cleaning up. Stick with present tense or past, not both. You are certainly not alone in this, but it detracts from reading your lovely tale.

P.S. I love your take on Dean. I'd have wanted to smack Sam, too, for keeping the pain a secret. But I don't think that wall is going to last much longer, and Dean needs to start easing Sam into dealing with his memories. Who better to understand how to live with memories of Hell? Thank you for the story.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I loved it! whew! that was a close one!
hotshow chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This was a very good story.

Thank you.