Reviews for Swans, swords and scarlet dresses
queenyuks chapter 16 . 6/12/2013
Great fiction!
ANinnyMouse chapter 16 . 5/9/2013
This is... Horrifying.
Seriously.
Eomer and the other gentlemen in this story have the mentality of rapists. She was not behaving childishly, she was excising her rights.
I want to smack every person in this story except Lothiriel.
And you, for giving Lothiriel Stocholm Syndrome!
BrightWatcher chapter 16 . 8/1/2012
I really liked your story! :) It took Lothiriel long enough... *laughs* The overall plot was very good and refreshing to read.

Good luck with your writer's muse!
lindahoyland chapter 16 . 7/18/2012
This has been a most enjoyable story. I hope you will write more stories in future.
wondereye chapter 16 . 6/20/2012
great ending. He really knew her better than herself. I would have liked to see if her father believed her and if Rohan believed her too. Good reply at the end by Eomer.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 16 . 6/20/2012
you must continue
gginsc chapter 16 . 6/19/2012
I like happy endings! In real life, though, she wouldn't have had a choice.
Glory Bee chapter 16 . 6/19/2012
Thanks for completing the story and getting them to move beyond pride. :)
CGranville chapter 15 . 6/17/2012
This is fantastic and so well written! Please please update soon - so looking forward to the next chapter...
riley chapter 15 . 6/4/2012
love it! please update soon!
deepofnight chapter 15 . 6/3/2012
Please, please continue!
Linda Hoyland chapter 15 . 5/16/2012
it is good to see an update to this enjoyable story and I'm glad Lothiriel is coming to care for Eomer.
Talia119 chapter 15 . 5/16/2012
I was shocked when I got the email that you had updated this story! Wow it's been a long wait. I do hope by your message in this chapter that it means you will be finishing it? I actually had to go back and re-read the whole thing so I could remember where we picked back up, so you better finish now that I have read it twice! :-). Anyway such a good story and I agree that your Lothiriel is a bit immature. I am wondering though if Eomer's actions are not simply part of his "battle plan" to win her love? Hmm that would be interesting. I guess I just hate stories where my favorite horselord is made to look a fool. Update soon!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 15 . 5/14/2012
i await the next chapter
wondereye chapter 15 . 5/13/2012
Can a person reverse so many mistakes. Lothriel will really have to go to the other extreme.