Reviews for Relax
FangirlingFanatic chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Too cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Hee hee heeee!
I mean seriously... I wish I could write as well as you do.
Poor Kurt and Blaine!
But I must say... I am enjoying their misery just a little...!
I also like the way you add detail but you don't go off track. Like me. But hey, what else would someone expect from me.
Ai Linna-chan chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Oh gosh! How did you know I just rewatched the 2x11? \o I kind miss their friendship and the tension/flirt between those two and, gosh, that was so lovely and utterly adorable! poor blaine sniffing like that! I wish I could hug him! (but lets let that to kurt ksks) and the joke about kurts voice ksksk I love chris colfers voice but I get it must be difficult for a boy to have it ksksk wow everything was so good in this fanfic, it had Dalton! (that ilove and wished we could see more) and crazy!Rachel ksks and Carole! all the smal things that create cuteness! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Oh, wow! I love this! I thought it was sooo adorable!
SmileForKlaineBows chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
:). Fuzzy feelings
SmileForKlaineBows chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
:). Fuzzy feelings
Novelist N Training chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I liked this a lot!
OoZolaoO chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Awww, this was lovely! I love seeing poor Blaine still trying to be dapper. You captured them perfectly :)
sofiya chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
that was amazing
arwenae chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Aww, that was just the cutest thing ever!

*snuggles Blaine*

You write this sort of thing really well, you've got a nice light touch with your descriptions.
D chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
aw this is so cute! I'm kind of obsessed with Klaine. 3
Eileen chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
This demands a sequel/second chapter. I love sick fics.
snowangellms chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
awesome job!
Little Miss188 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
OMG I loved it! So much! Please continue! I was so sad when I read the end! You have a good talent there!
Mika-chan chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This was very sweet :) I think sick!Blaine is my new favorite thing haha And the whole sneezing multiple times thing being genetic-very true. My mom and I can't sneeze less than three times at one time. Thanks for the nice read!