Reviews for The Glass Chamber
carismum chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Very well written and I really enjoyed reading this :)
PSG1JOHN chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Fun start to chapter two!
LoganSunshine chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I like this story alot. Thanks for the good job.
trallgorda chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
This story was flipping awesome! I'd love to read more by you! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
cute...
Miyth chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
That was a very very good story, although not as angsty as I thought it would be. What can I say? I'm a Daniel Whumping fan all over; there just wasn't enough for me, but that doesn't stop the fact that this was a very good story, and I congratulate you.
ravin mad chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
i love all your stories i'v read them all more than once i love your sg-1 stories the most but there all good plz could you read to be a chiled me and my sis write it so could you plz read and review
Lorraine chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
A Very good story! But not enough Sex in it. But, I will read all of yours.

Thanks
Shimagami chapter 2 . 6/2/2004
As Jack once said, "Now would be the time for me to say something extremly profound...nothing comes to mind. Let's get on with it."

It's not the ending I expected but it was oaky all the same. Though I would have loved to have known the original ending.

Nice job.

_
Error chapter 2 . 8/13/2003
Casen, then Casin, then Casen, then Casin, then Casen. Please fix this.
Reasonably crazy chapter 2 . 4/24/2003
Yay! it was a good story! yay! I LIKE THE WORD YAY!

and everything does seem to happen to Daniel, poor guy. It was good! how many times will I say that?
Reasonably crazy chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
This was really good! Yay!
Brandi chapter 2 . 2/17/2003
OMG! I love this story, I really do. I copied it and sent it to my email so that I may print it..at school of course..being poor as I am. You speak just like the actors speak. It's as if you are one of if you are them. There some minor errors, the wrong form of words, one or two misspellings, and i remember one misisng period. But other than that..it was wonderful!
Dvoid didn't bother to log in chapter 2 . 1/28/2003
Great story! I love your writing. You have such a good understanding of the characters and the relationship between them, especially Daniel and O'Neill. You're the only Stargate fanfic writer I read.
Kat chapter 2 . 7/18/2002
Actually, ur fanfics pretty good - it didn't have all that self pity crap like in most fanfics, so it was a nice change. A good idea too ;)

PS:: AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE! OI OI OI!