Reviews for Lead Me
TotalZayaGirl14 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
That was sad, but touching. Keep up the good work:')
Wyntirsno chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
That was great MoF. It was nice that you included Moseby in the fatherly figures talking to the boys. I liked what Kurt had to say to them, and I can't believe it was Cody with the smart remark to him.

I loved the ending, that was nice to see them making up.
woundedhearts chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Great story idea the battle between providing a financial future and providing a stable present has always been a fine line. I'm glad that Kurt and Marion forced Zack and Cody to listen to reason. Although i have to admit in their defence it was a big case and they were able to take a really horrible person off the streets. Still, i'm a firm believer in family coming first. You did a great job of reminding us about that in this oneshot. I look forward to reading your next one, when it comes out, really really soon! :)
tiger002 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
That was great. As soon as I saw the title the song got stuck in my head and knew what this would be. Easily one of the best song-fics I've seen.

You do a great job of matching the story in the song with the twins, showing mistakes, caused by good intentions can tear apart a family. There were places where the message seemed a bit too heavy, but overall, a nice job of weaving that in with the plot. Jake really seems like a cute kid too.

I also must agree with your statement at the beginning too. I'm not leading my family yet, but I've seen how with God's help we can make it through the hardships. I'm glad to see your writing again, and I look forward to more.
CAILEY chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
My new favorite songfic... I've been wondering where you've been! Are we gonna start getting updates on Falling For You and Old Flame, New Love? Two of my favorite stories, and that would be nice to see. I was surprised to see Cody living at the Tipton, but Zack in a house, unless the suite is the size of London's... My only other question is did they win the case? Knowing them, they did. Way to go, Man of Faith!
psav2005 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
wow, very powerful piece, great job
owlhero chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Its amazing how sometimes we get swamped in work and trying to earn a paycheck we miss out on the better things in life.

The lyrics increased the emotion and tragedy in the story with the damage trying to survive can to put on a family.

I love how Moseby and Kurt forced them to survive the potential destruction they could be causing their lives if they kept the current pace up.
deathlyhallows123 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Wow...

This was by far a great idea. A terrific idea. No, the best songfic I ever read.

Great job!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I know that song, great oneshot.