Reviews for Permanent
Lover-Bug chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I don't even ship Puckleberry but this was one of the cutest things I've read! Great job!(:
wavesfromhome chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Interesting. I would say you got an A for effort; the Puck's character came across quite well. Rachel's, however, is a bit jumpy. Like, why did she care so much? What caused her to be so insecure? And, does Puck understand? Is he, himself, terrified of her leaving him and vica versa, because they are just that much in love?
Overall, lovely!
GleekOut87 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
very cute. u should write about rachs tatto. if u havent done so yet
tigertaz chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I can so picture Puck getting his finger done in ink for her just to make her happy. I do believe she would do anything for him too. I think you captured their characters quite well.
Red Writer chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
what a lovely thing for Puck to do... Love Rachels reaction!
kimmy77 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I'm 99% sure that I prompted this a loooooong time ago. So long ago that I totally forgot about it and I'm totally excited and in love with what you did here! Absolutely perfect! And you get an A for effort! I hope that you write some more P/R fics cause this was just so fantastic! Well done!
allmusic1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
That was wonderful! And so, so sweet! Lol
alg518 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Loved this! I think you nailed their characters perfectly! It is Noah being sweet in such a "Puck" way. I loved it! Not a terrible idea for a tatoo either.
Zolton chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I loved it! I seriously believe that could happen!
blackgem88 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Oh this is perfect. I really loved what you did with this prompt. Fantastic job. I hope that you write more Puckleberry.