Reviews for In The End
ucat42 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Lovely story. Little confusing with the dialogue as hard to tell who is talking in some ponts, might just be the spacing-formatting.

Very sweet. I would love to write an end story, but I guess I would do it different...not as nicely as this!
Melacreature chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
That made me so so sad. I'm still crying, even though you totally fixed it in the end. I can't believe Sam died first. Poor Dean had to watch him go. But then! Then there was Ash and the Roadhouse. Mary and John, Ellen, Bill and Jo, everybody we've been missing. And soon, Bobby will join them. So, it's not awful anymore. I can't help but think, in the end, Gamble's gonna screw us all. Thanks for sharing this awesome story:)))
Callisto-HK chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Girl, I totally loved it! I don't cry much reading fictions, but this one! Oh, it made me cry! I loved it so much!

It's the perfect ending!

Oh Dean! I couldn't hold back my tears when he died!
LittleBlueNightingale chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
*sniffling noises from behind a blanket tearstained face appears* no... dean... but, but.. oh god no, the moment you said it was one of the two i knew... i knew they were dead and i started crying. damn it i'm still crying...
ExOnEv chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Yeah, you made me tear up at work with this masterpiece. Not cool, sweetondean... not cool. LOL #smooch
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This was sad and tearful, but good.
pyrosempai chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This is amazing.

I'm sobbing...
Ohmi chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
great story i was crying before they die & then i cried again when they died and eventually when bobby saw the car i couldn't help it

really i couldn't imagine how they can come up with a better one

i still sopping .this's the best for the boys to be together but still breaks my heart if this how they 'll end up (
BakingM0nk3y7 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Oh my gosh I am at a loss for words. It was so beautiful words could not describe. Wonderful job and it's definitely going to put it on my favorites.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I know J & J always hoped the boys would go out in a blaze of glory but I would have hoped for an epiloque just like yours that showed their proper heaven.
PookbearD chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I can so see the series ending this way. Even though it breaks my heart, it was good that Sam and Dean were together in the end. What a great story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Kudos!
Fhyre.N.Ice chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
absolutely amazing... oh god, im in tears... literally sobbing. what really got me was the amulet... thats where the tears came from...

there is no way any one can flame this. its perfect.

5 star ending dude. they should put this as the actual ending to the winchester saga...
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
OMG! You should've put a Kleenex warning at the beginning of it!

It's not often that a story makes me cry...but that did! Even with Bobby at the end!

If you haven't already done so, maybe a story where they both live happily ever after would just balance it up!

Great job!
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I bawled my eyes out reading this, but your right it can end one of two ways but at least they went together in the only home that they have ever known. Poor Bobby he really did love them boys. But at least he knows where they are they are happy. You did an amazing job on this. I love it. I just hope this is not how it eneds. Maybe you could write it ending the other way, it'd be great to see your take on how they live a 'normal' life. Anyways I really love this.