Reviews for Low
merlinfrostG chapter 1 . 2/1
That was fantastic, I love how Sherlock just instently goes back to insulting everyone after he comes round
RamyAmy chapter 1 . 1/30
Late to the party I know...
I've rarely read stories where diabetes is described as accurately as this.
Yes, those with and without diabetes do a marvellous job of it, but unless you have seen (doctor, close family/ friend) or experinced a reaction to a below 2.0 reading,that's when my brother and sister start to go nuts, you don't tend to write it that well. 1) because you don't know and 2) because you can't really remember anything. We know when they're below 2.0 as they either get really giggly annoying and then threatend to run you through with a knife or they don't want to talk or eat
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
enjoyed this
The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I frekin' love this! You did all of the diabetic stuff right, and you did a great job with everything!
LyricalMedley chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Aaaaw. This was a cute story! Loved the Sherlock whump.
LDLFF chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Oh Sherlock... stupid. Stupid! What's he got his doctor for...?
megaminx chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed it thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Doctor Who reference- "Have you got space teeth?" Yay! Cool fic
The Wolf Inside chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Alright, I don't care that this was posted a long time ago, I'm going to review.
Hahaha! Am I the only one that thought this?
When Sherlock has his eyes closed and turns around and just says: "No." Then collapses!

This so reminded me of The Hobbit when Bilbo just goes:
"No." And faints. .
Then I just laugh even more because John IS Bilbo!
Ohhh! Its just so funny!

Really great fic. I loved it (:
Puggle chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Really great piece
Thanks for sharing
221BluePoliceBox chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
aww poor Sherlock I can relate well to that story given a similar thing happened to me. I don't have hypo unawarness but was asked if I did as i fainted in work from a suden onset hypo reading dropped very quickly o had no chance to feel them drop and I fainted had to get an ambulance was apparently talking utter crap very confused mixed up got gycogel injection and the liquid gel to suck was rank by the way lol so I sympathise with him it's horrible! Nice story can see Sherloc knot liking that happening to him!
Dalek Warrior chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This is a great story, and coincidentally the advert on the side is for glucose pumps. I guess fanfiction agrees with Mycroft!
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This is excellent, and I really enjoyed it, thank you!
ZebedeeDaniels chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I must say it's pretty cool when you read a story with something that you have to encounter fairly regularly but never hear about... Really realistic but I must say 0.9 is so low that he should really be unconscious before then, but it does vary from person to person... Anyway, great story and I really enjoyed reading it :)
good4rue chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Nice story. I enjoyed it. Thanks.