Reviews for Angela's Pet Monster
Please make Angela's pet monster 4
Please make a Angela's pet monster 4
Please make a angela's pet moster 4
Lilly chapter 14 . 11/19/2016
Make Mr. Waternoose escape jail and put Mike in the scream extractor and the machine will work on him! Please, it's a lot to ask for, but please! Spice it up!
Marie Ford chapter 18 . 10/28/2014
Beautiful. And it sounds like the winged wolves were based off this new bad guy...you know the bad guy in that story.
BookWriter2014 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Nice story
The Timmynator chapter 18 . 9/20/2014
ERMAGERSH NEED SEQUEL.
The Timmynator chapter 13 . 9/20/2014
I like how you used dialogue from Monsters Inc. in this chapter. Nice.
The Timmynator chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
I'm kinda getting a Sandra & Woo vibe here. Ah well.
The Timmynator chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Is it really necessary to announce each character's point of view?
The Timmynator chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I actually found out about this from the TVTropes website, under the page 'Interspecies Relationships' (along with some ... uh ... other stuff...), and it intruigued me. This is really good! Randall is, frankly, my favourite character. Are you going to make use of his camouflaging ability?
SolarEclipse07 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
i think its cute besides thoses ppl has to have been stupid to think his a dog but still cute besides better then what may of happened to him if the movie wasnt for kids do to there are some ppl in the world does eat gators and the door he was throwed through by sully and mike the ppl there may of been ppl who would eat him
NemoAves chapter 17 . 4/28/2014
lol nice random reason for him to know she's in trouble, "he forgot". hahahaahahaha

the "aw hell no" made him sound all street. hilarious
NemoAves chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
sounds like some crazy anime- you should pitch the idea. could mean big bucks with the furry fandom? lol

and mandy srsly needs to get a life. srsly.

yes, i'm spamming you. hahaha