Reviews for The Phantoms Jump xcityx
HTTYDGuest chapter 9 . 7/21
I'm confused. Is "The Herald" someone from a newspaper &/or magazine (or anything like that), or is he someone the Titans know well, but just with superpowers?

Also, is this set in Cartoon Network's "Teen Titans GO!" cartoon, or the ORIGINAL Teen Titans TV series, with better, more detailed animation?
HTTYDGuest chapter 8 . 7/21
YES! They FINALLY got together! Amity Park (or whoever's left of it) will be in for quite a shock when they see a 'dead' 15-year-old they know (knew?) going out with a superhero, and his 'female look-alike' making out with a superhero team's leader . . . I hope I get to read their reactions! XD
HTTYDGuest chapter 7 . 7/21
Of course, the big, bad, macho jocks run like 2 scared 3-year-olds when famous superheroes defend their victims. XD
HTTYDGuest chapter 1 . 7/21
(I would PM you, but I do not have a FanFiction account - YET!)

I just read your ENTIRE profile page, and I swear to every known God/dess in every known religion, if I DID have FanFiction account, I would seriously think you stole my entire identity (minus the "50 Things You Don't Know About Me", although I would answer the EXACT SAME THING ON SOME QUESTIONS!), and just put down you have brown hair & eyes, instead of my blond-slowly-turning-light-brown hair, and blue-slowly-turning-green eyes {I feel like Dani and Danny Phantom with my eyes}!

ARE WE TWINS IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE?! :D (I feel like Starfire, from grinning for the past 47 minutes and 36 seconds.)
DPTTrocks chapter 3 . 12/1/2016
I think that Robin should be a little bit more suspicious. After all, someone doesn't change his name if he has nothing to hide.
Mewsali chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
I taste kind of like chicken
Amy chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
Love this story also love left 4 dead! Great job!
Dani of the Electroclan chapter 12 . 4/23/2014
I can't veiw it... Help?
Bat-phone chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
Okay first of all I LOVE your stories and LOL on that some guy I read it and god he is strict! And finally
PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR THIS STORY SEQUEL!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Aww, I thought this would involve Batman like that previous story. Oh well, this looks interesting enough. And I'm guessing, Vlad and Danny, good relationship now?
L.I.N.A.T chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
hehehehe...she bit him...hehehe... anyway, I like your story. .
Peanut Butter Rules chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
they kinda found Danny's and Dani's identitities pretty suddenly
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
those guys so need a beating again
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 4 . 1/23/2013