Reviews for The Phantoms Jump xcityx
Amy chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
Love this story also love left 4 dead! Great job!
Dani of the Electroclan chapter 12 . 4/23/2014
I can't veiw it... Help?
Bat-phone chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
Okay first of all I LOVE your stories and LOL on that some guy I read it and god he is strict! And finally
PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR THIS STORY SEQUEL!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Aww, I thought this would involve Batman like that previous story. Oh well, this looks interesting enough. And I'm guessing, Vlad and Danny, good relationship now?
L.I.N.A.T chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
hehehehe...she bit him...hehehe... anyway, I like your story. .
Peanut Butter Rules chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
they kinda found Danny's and Dani's identitities pretty suddenly
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
those guys so need a beating again
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
NO NOT HIM ANYONE BUT HIM
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
ha ha go randi
Crystalzap chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
not bad I like Danny and Dani's relationship though I like Dani being younger like in cannon but this works too. I do wish I knew you were re-writing this before I read the whole old version _'
DANNYISCOOL chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
ooookkkk. that is cool but why didnt phantom and vlad got angry at each other?what happened is there any sequel?
InvaderL chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
It's okay dude.
Black Rose chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
It's so fluffy I'm gonna die! Teehee!
kaybay1158 chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! THIS IS F-ING AWAZING! HOW CAN YOU HAVE A D IN LANGUAGE ARTS? THIS IS AWESOME! XD
WCSII chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
Okay, just a question... that I feel like I should already know the answer too... but, any reason that you HAVEN'T taken advantage of the summer time lay over from school, and made some serious head way into your active stories? I mean, we haven't seen any real content from you since March... or earlier. And each time you keep saying, 'school getting in the way', with a dash of 'life being getting in the way'. If I didn't know better I'd start to think that you've finally gotten tired of the story and just don't have the guts to tell your readers that you've decided to quit writing (at least these two)

Though, can't say I blame you, with so many writers not bothering to update, and many more quitting, telling avid readers that you're through with 'em is a sure fire way of getting rabid fans of your work showing up at your door, tying you down, and demanding you finish. Sadly, this day and age... that isn't a joke. Though, it might be less, in person, and more online cyber bullying. Oh, not saying I would do that to you... just saying so many people online have lost any sensibility, that there's a chance (not big, but there) to pick up a cyber stalker that'd bully you simply because you gave up writing on a story they liked.