Reviews for Mario's Weird and Confusing Adventure
Gigaremo chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
I'm so late. Again. :I

Anyway, genius. Bowser Bingo FTW. XD

A sequel would be awesome :D
Blossom the Cellist chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
Lol, Bingo? As a 'final boss'? XD Awesome as ever. I loved the ending!

-Blossom OUT-
Gigaremo chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
Sorry for late review. I'd say I've been busy, but you know me FAR too well to believe that :P
Anyways, nice chapter. I've got to say I was surprised by the voice's identity, nice plot twist (although it does remind me of our conversation about Junior's parentage, which I've been trying to blot out of my mind XD)
Also, the humo(u)r was awesome. For some reason the first bit about "the Italian plumber from Brooklyn" had me laughing the most, out of all the rest of the chapter, which was weird.
Finally, not meaning to sound like your average FF reviewer, but UPDAAAAAATE PLZ.
Gigaremo
Blossom the Cellist chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
XD
Loved it, loved it, loved it!
It was a good surprise to have the voice as Bowser Junior. I never even suspected him!

-Blossom OUT-
Blossom the Cellist chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
I love this story! You're a great writer, and you'd better update soon!

I've been following this since before I got this account (today), and I must tell you that this was one of my first favorite stories on this website.

Keep it up, and update soon!

Wait, I already said that? Oh, well I don't care. :p

I can't wait to find out who the voice is! :D
Verran chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
It's good to see an update on this fic after so long. After the more serious tones of the last chapter its nice to see your comedic narrative re-emerging, especially showing both characters as being as clumsy, heavy and slow as each other by repeating the 'edge of the lava pit' sequence.

It wasn't clear what the 'sacrifice' was that the Voice refers to, whether it was Bowser's punch, the fall, or if the sacrifice is yet to come, but you have retained the mystery of the Voice well, and have ended the chapter right at the point where it is likely to be revealed.

My main criticism on this chapter is how you present the dialogue. Throughout the story you use italic for all dialogue between all characters - you are consistent with this and that's good. In this chapter you distinguish the Voice from the other characters by using italic bold, which is great, but halfway through the chapter Mario's internal thoughts switch to italic bold as well.

Make sure you're consistent in this respect too, so that your readers don't become confused as to who's speaking.

Other than that - you've moved the plot on nicely and I'm looking forward to seeing the source of this mysterious Voice.
Gigaremo chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
This reminds me of when I used to mock Mario in my stories SO much for being fat. Now I'm kinda fat myself, so I find the humour less entertaining :P. Anyways, funny chapter, and as... uh... stylized as ever. XD

~Gigaremo
Gigaremo chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
Lol, Bowser is so in character XD

And just who is this "voice?" 0_0;
Verran chapter 8 . 10/10/2011
This story is well titled as weird and confusing it definitely is! But not in a bad way. Chapter 6 made me laugh with them all coming up the stairs 'Princess don't go anywhere'...

Keep going!
Tails-is-pwnage chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
You can't talk to my friend that way!

Awesome Yoshi. Pure epicness.

TIP- Stay Awesome
Gigaremo chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
Lol, arm-wrestling FTW! And somehow Mario characters arguing about checkers and chess amuses me. Good chapter Wiggles!
Gigaremo chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
I've read through this story, it's pretty good. Very funny moments at times, however pretty short chapters. To be honest, I don't really have much more to say on that.

Overall rating: 7/10

Wiggles my friend, you've done a pretty good job. However, I still have more reviews than you! *shot*
Tails-is-pwnage chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
Cool! It's really funny! I like it :p
ChrisMSMB chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
It took a whole chapter just to get to a fight that was supposed to happen way earlier? Simply hilarious. XD

One thing I would change here is keeping thought dialogue separate from actual convo dialogue. For instance, have the thought dialogue in italics and the verbal conversations in bold.

But other than that, this was some pretty funny stuff going on here. :P
MariYoshBowsFan chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I thought I might mention, that the P in the heart stood for Pauline, not Peach.