Reviews for Real vs Not Real
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
omgs you need to add more TT_TT me love it!
Christina chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
Can you do a story where Connor and Match and they are seven years old and Match gets hurt during a mission that the team was sent on they where sent to see LexCorps is doing and Match gets hurt when fighting against Lex Luthor and when Connor sees his older twin hurt he try's fighting Lex Luthor and Nightwing notice that Connor was going over where Luthor is and Nightwing knows that Connor is not as strong as twin and his father to beat Luthor so he tells Robin to call Batman and tells that they need help while he try's to keep Connor away from Luthor and Connor was almost over where Luthor was when he finds himself being picked up and he looks up to see Nightwing is holding him he starts to struggle in arms trying to get free but Nightwing won't let him go and when he noticed that Nightwing is crying him over to where is older twin is and when he sees Nightwing is asking one of the team members how Match is they tell him that he's badly injured Connor is struggling much harder to get free because he wants to be next to his twin brother but Nightwing knows that they are just learning how to control their powers so he doesn't put Connor down because he's afraid that Connor might hurt him with out knowing it when Nightwing tells him no he's not happy about it and starts to get upset Nightwing notice that Batman and Superman arrived and is helping the team once fighting is over Superman comes over to see if Connor's alright when finds that Connor's fine he goes to check on Match and when he notices that Nightwing is talking to the team Connor gets free from Nightwing arms he takes off running over where his father and his brother are with some of the team telling his father and Batman what happened but before he get close to where his brother is he finds Batman blocking him and when he sees Batman is going to pick him up he try's pushing Batman's arms away from him but Batman picks him up anyway but when he sees his father leave with his brother try's anything to get free and Batman knows why acting like the he is because he remembered when Clark left Connor with him because was going to help Match with the powers that Connor doesn't have and if he can watch him and told him on the phone that Connor doesn't like to with out his twin brother same with Match but Connor has it worse than Match he will try to anything to be with his twin brother and Nightwing and Robin are the twins big brothers and Batman is their godfather and Superman is the father of the twins and great job on the story I loved that Superman finally sees Superboy as his son. Thanks :)
Kimera20 chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
this is so cute! i love it!
Christina chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Great story I'm happy that Connor will be alright :)
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Man. SB's suffering from the fear gas was intense and hard to read. But I am glad that got SM to get his head out of his ass and make him realize that Conner is an actual being and needs saving too.

I did like the love The Team showed for Conner. Why do you think they were never called The Titans as they were in most incarnations?

I will say that Superman's attitude towards Superboy for the majority of the first season of YJ was annoying as hell. He just finds out he has a clone of himself and instead of accepting him on the spot (As Superman in other incarnations would've done), he just..moves past him. For the rest of the season, Superboy tries to gain Superman's acknowledgement but the Man of Steel just ignored him! It was only until the end of S1 that Superman finally accepted him! Yeah, he finally accepts his clone as his kin after many months. Great job Clark. I lost a of respect for you. Do you ever wonder how lucky he was that Conner just forgave him for all the months of negligence?

Other than that, this was a good mixture of angsty, hurt/comfort, freaking godly goodness.
MargotTenser chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
This was beautiful. SB's suffering was intense and hard to read but I'm glad it finally moved SM to do what was right. He can help a million unknown people, it makes sense that he'll finally accept SB when he realizes that he is a real person and needs saving too.
Francine Tyson chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Will it be continue or complete?
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This was a very touching story
OrionRedde chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
*bawls* it's so beautifulllll...
8annie81 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
ASDFGHJKLKHVVXXVBRCJS
Of all your stories with Conner in them that I've read so far this is somehow both the shortest and the one that's made me the most emotional.
I lost it at, "Look at me!" Clark ordered putting all of Superman's authority into it. Slowly hazy blue eyes rose to meet his. "You are real," Clark said firmly. "You are not a weapon. You can't be 'dismantled' and I won't let you hurt yourself."

"You are real," Clark repeated, with a shock he realized that he might not have convinced Superboy but he had convinced himself. Clark released one of Superboy's hands and pulled him into a hug. "You are real. You're not a weapon and no one is going to use you. I won't let them, promise."
this.
That was angsty, hurt/comfort, freaking godly goodness.
CHLOEdavinci34 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
this is d first fan fic i've ever reviewed i loved it and i'm going 2 follow your fanfic's, you rock!
kioku7 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Loved it! It was amazing! Nice and short!
RRgirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Finally! you write a story where Superman isn't portrayed as a complete jackass. I know, I know. It's pretty shitty how he awkwardly deflected Conner when they first met. But really, anyone else would have the same reaction to "OH, here's a clone of you. It's maybe two months old but it's you at 16 and by the way it was made to replace you or take you out. And, you're his mentor now even though you're a solo superhero and never had a partner, adult or otherwise". Please, if Superman had any other reaction something would be wrong. I've always thought that his reaction in the show was the most appropriate emotional way that a being could react to the situation. He slowly starts to warm up to him too, as he warms up to the idea, in the show. A few of your other stories are irritating in the intolerance some of the other superheroes have to Superman over it (especially Batman)- It's a natural response though! that's probably my only real rantable fact for your stories though.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Cool. A great idea for whacking CK upside the head with a Hulk punch. Good idea to check for programming too. A nice fic.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 7/4/2012