Reviews for Real vs Not Real
Francine Tyson chapter 1 . 2/18
Will it be continue or complete?
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This was a very touching story
OrionRedde chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
*bawls* it's so beautifulllll...
8annie81 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Of all your stories with Conner in them that I've read so far this is somehow both the shortest and the one that's made me the most emotional.
I lost it at, "Look at me!" Clark ordered putting all of Superman's authority into it. Slowly hazy blue eyes rose to meet his. "You are real," Clark said firmly. "You are not a weapon. You can't be 'dismantled' and I won't let you hurt yourself."

"You are real," Clark repeated, with a shock he realized that he might not have convinced Superboy but he had convinced himself. Clark released one of Superboy's hands and pulled him into a hug. "You are real. You're not a weapon and no one is going to use you. I won't let them, promise."
That was angsty, hurt/comfort, freaking godly goodness.
CHLOEdavinci34 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
this is d first fan fic i've ever reviewed i loved it and i'm going 2 follow your fanfic's, you rock!
kioku7 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Loved it! It was amazing! Nice and short!
RRgirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Finally! you write a story where Superman isn't portrayed as a complete jackass. I know, I know. It's pretty shitty how he awkwardly deflected Conner when they first met. But really, anyone else would have the same reaction to "OH, here's a clone of you. It's maybe two months old but it's you at 16 and by the way it was made to replace you or take you out. And, you're his mentor now even though you're a solo superhero and never had a partner, adult or otherwise". Please, if Superman had any other reaction something would be wrong. I've always thought that his reaction in the show was the most appropriate emotional way that a being could react to the situation. He slowly starts to warm up to him too, as he warms up to the idea, in the show. A few of your other stories are irritating in the intolerance some of the other superheroes have to Superman over it (especially Batman)- It's a natural response though! that's probably my only real rantable fact for your stories though.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Cool. A great idea for whacking CK upside the head with a Hulk punch. Good idea to check for programming too. A nice fic.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Very nice.
Soului chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Loved it.
Owlrose chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
aww this was really sweet, I'm glad that clark finally came around, but it's a shame that it took conner getting hurt for him to finally wise up and care about him. i loved your use of imagery, and your writing was beautiful as you captured the scene between conner and clark beautifully. loved it. sorry i'm to lazy and tired to use caps right now.
A shade of grey91 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
too lazy to login...anyway, this was really good, the only problem I can think of is superman's turning point being sudden, I like the part when he realized himself that his son was real, but his conversation with barry afterwards makes it seem almost bipolar. Eh, maybe if he was more awkward, and...uncertain about it, but positive all the same. anyway, other than that this was great!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Clark finally steps up to the plate.
Jester's Pet Oriole chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I really liked this story and the other Superboy you've written. I asked about the pairing in Muddling Through Grey because it sounded like a Kaldur/Conner pairing. It's not that I dislike yaoi. I frankly love it in some series but not in DC AU, well on very rare occasion when the writting is exceptional.

So when reading MTG, and this particular fanfic, I thought I had inadvertantly stumbled on a yaoi. I'm glad it's not but I can't get the association out of my head. I prefer Miss Martian and Superboy to the chagrin of many lol. But I do love the closee friendship you characterize between Superboy and Aqualad.

Keep up the good work!
kittygirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
that was a good ending! you should write more!