Reviews for First Class and Dead Last
singing ferret chapter 3 . 8/28
Thank you for feeding my curious plot bunny
Alta-Lemur chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
I really liked this idea and what you wrote in it. It was interesting.
Izzyaro chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
I really like this. Neji is one of my favourite characters, but he was a brat when he was younger. I love how Kakashi's finally managed to talk some sense into him, and I really liked his reaction to Hinata afterwards. Sasuke's revelation was very well done too. All the characterisations so far are excellent. I'd love to see how Naruto's getting on with Gai too.
mndstjohn chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
You know, Naruto on Gai's team would be pretty interesting!
Sora Matasuki chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
...this is also a very sad one, but it is VERY needed. Now maybe Sasuke won't be an idiot and actually take that stick out of his #$. Still, that's very sad. :( But I still like it, I love your style!
Sora Matasuki chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
oh. ...that's so sad. T_T made me want to cry for a minute there. poor Gai-san. ...I just had a very good plot bunny...*beckons black bunny over* c'mere Kuro Usagi-chan, I'll give you a good home! (looks back at the story and coughs slightly) anyway...this is really good! :D
Heiress of the Hyuuga chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
I would LOVE for this to become a real multi-chapter story! If you ever have time would you do that?

~Heiress of the Hyuuga
Tara La'Quinn chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
I am /so/ with you! Kakashi's lecture, was very good - love it. And their reactions where excellent as well. And the two little closing were very good, I wasn't sure how you would be able to wrap it up with as little space was left, but I like how it ended...hmm...well...I have to say, your story sparked some plot bunnies of my own...dunno if it'll develop any farther, but I'll let them romp around a bit... :) As always, great job, and keep up the good work!
Thozmp Corris chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
Powerful stuff. I can see it happening, and it all makes for a rather strong scene. Well done.

Would like a PM if /when someone takes up the bunny.
simaetha chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I like the idea of this, and I'd enjoy seeing what happens next. :)

I'm a little unhappy Tenten apparently thinks Gai's an idiot, though. I mean, Neji I can see thinking that, because Neji has a somewhat... skewed viewpoint (insert Byakugan joke here?). But assuming you're not writing Gai as *really* an idiot, Tenten's always struck me as relatively competent and sensible, and if *she* thinks he's an idiot that does suggest to me he's doing something wrong. (Though I admit we see so little of Tenten my idea of her as competent and sensible isn't all that well-founded - I might just be swayed by the idea that someone on Team Gai has to be the sensible one.)

I do like the idea of Neji and Tenten on a team with Sasuke, though. It seems like it might end up healthier than the canon version - Neji would be a more sensible rival than Naruto, someone Sasuke could try to catch up with rather than freak out because the dead-last is catching up on *him*. And not being on a team with Sasuke might do wonders for Sakura's work ethic :)

...rambly review is rambly, sorry :)
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Why is this a one-shot. And did Gai show up to that meeting drunk? He's less than youthful.
Thozmp Corris chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Rather interesting, and I'd very much like to see the other scene involved. While I like the bunny,chances are I won't take it, but I have thought of various ways of getting Naruto on Gai's team, including on where Lee is a prince in hiding and returns to his homeland, after a year of training from Gai, just before the whole forbidden scroll incident and returns in time for team assignments. I liked the thought of doing that simply for the fact it throws Neji's whole "You're a loser who will never amount to anything" for a bit of a loop after finding out he was talking down to royalty.
Circle of Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I'm watching this one. :p
illereyn chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Interesting beginning and idea. How do the elders take this?