Reviews for Imperfect Endings
EowynGoldberry chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
That was good even though it was sad.
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
aww...after those sad endings I really hope T&Z got their chance at a happy one. I want him to be okay. And Tony probably likes butterflies, as long as Ziva has a tattoo of one and he gets to see :P Excellent job, I know it's a one-shot so I guess it's too much to hope for a part 2 with a confirmed happy ending? Thanks for sharing!
Amilyn chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Okay...that's BRILLIANT. I love the parallelism. Those endings to each section are PERFECTION. And I LOVE her stealing Tony's line...and her checking to see if Tony's head was blown off and giving him an order...and then her wanting to believe that him joking and winking had to mean that he'd be okay. And that she's able to believe something *else* in the face of evidence-even for a moment-is testimony to her growth (and to a similarity with another of our shows...). *smile*
WinglessBird chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I never read tiva. Never ever. But this is so well written that I actually love it. You better continue this, even if it's just one more chapter- but just let Tony live...please *gives puppy eyes*

If not, then even if it's listed as tragedy, Tony still lives in my own ending.
tashayar333 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Oh my goodness! This is an amazing story! Where did you get the butterfly thing? It is absolutely brilliant! Please continue!
20 | « Prev Page 1 2