Reviews for The Lines that Blur TLTH
BonesxBreak chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Continue this! There are virtually no good Vivid fics out there, and even less Vivio/Einhart... This really drew me in, so don't leave me hanging! D:
vir.k chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
wow. This is great! Please update soon!
Peachs chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Is there going to be another chapter coming soon?
Musicmakesmehigh chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
wow, i haven't read any vivid fic like this before, but this is a nice change from the normal fluff, i like this D
XxLiLAzNxX chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
it's really interesting

love the PDA part. really funny

update soon
YuriGirl328 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
this sounds great im excited for the next chapter!
Kira chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Hmm, I don't know if I want to read about Klaus training Olivie in we all know what meaning the art of submission which we may guess would include also sexual training and slave punishment judging from M rating...

And Vivio feeling it for real through her dreams(strange that Einhart didn't feel anything but Vivio is feeling it like it was her in Olivie perspective), is kind of creepy if someone would ask me,

Vivio having memories from the past seems interesting for starting point of such story, and it's kind nice to have a new story focusing more on Vivio and Einhart, but the content is not too much of my liking if what I'm expecting will happen.

Also welcome back.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Well, well, soldier...

Guess who's back! :3

Good to see you back in action, KL, and with a ViHart to boot! W00T!

The start was very interesting, very dark. :P

Then, O at the FLUFF and WAFF. O

And then! Le Gaspe! :O Olivie was a SLAVE? O_o Dayum!

Now, I wonder how this is gonna influence her relationship with Einhart...Hmmm...(Thinker's Pose) LOL

I wanna see where this goes! _

Mission start!

Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
darkvalk chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I'm curious to see what'll happen when they pick up Fate.
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
You're welcome. And...welcome back. :)