Reviews for Creatures of the Night: The Masters of Light
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
Nice story!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
Aw, that was so sweet. I love how Shuichi got to see his father, and I love how Yuki asked Shuichi to marry him. That was so sweet.

I loved this story so much!
shontay chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
all i can say is loved it!
zuzu aikha chapter 12 . 1/16/2013
I love it soo much !i didn't go to skul yesterday bcoz of this.. I hope you write more of such fic
Kittens Kat chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
I thought the first was good but I like this one just as much, if not more! Thank you! _
lilgurlanima chapter 12 . 10/30/2011
all's well and ends well... what shall be next?
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 12 . 10/30/2011
THis was great! XDDDD It was so great! Lol I was shocked to what happened to Yoshiki though. XDDD Yay! Yuki finally proposed and they married! XDDD This was great!
lilgurlanima chapter 11 . 10/29/2011
OMG! who will save shuichi now?
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 11 . 10/28/2011
Omg! Please update soon! I MUST know what happens next! DDDX I MUST!
lilgurlanima chapter 10 . 10/25/2011
well at least they are together now... i wonder how ichiro will know eiri.. or will they even meet each other?
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
Yay~! They're together again~! Although it sucks that Yuki can't talk. Who is the leader anyway? Ichiro? PLease update soon! XDDD
lilgurlanima chapter 9 . 10/22/2011
yay! yuki has escaped.. but what will happen once he is the world of daywalkers?
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 9 . 10/21/2011
Yay~! Yuki is heading for Shuichi~! XDDD TTTT Poor Yoshiki I feel so bad for you! Please update soon! XDDDDD
lilgurlanima chapter 8 . 10/18/2011
hmm it seems that the person who let shuichi escape knows him... but who was it?
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 8 . 10/17/2011
Yes~! That's a great goal! As usually you've done an awesome job in keeping it interesting! XDDD I love it! I can't wait for the next update! XDDDD