Reviews for Hoist the Colours
KitsunePrideLeader chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
"How's the food?" Trust Deryn to think of her stomach at a time lke this.
jibblitmuffins3675 chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
I loved reading this story! It was really good! :D
SecretKeeper1095 chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
I just want to let you know, I saw this on Deviant art (and loved it) and you have a link to fanfic . net which I had never heard of before soooooo you are responsible for me on this site. THANK YOU THANK YOU. And, your stories are great. "Today" is my favorite :)
Citrine Griffin chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
oh no...let's hope she doesn't get stuck sewing!
JayBird45 chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
Aw, it's over... Hah hah at the second part of the epilogue, with Deryn butting in. Have a good time in Disneyland!

I CANNOT BELIEVE AMERICAN SCHOOLS ARE BREAKING UP. MY SCHOOL HAS SEVEN MORE WEEKS TO TORTURE US.
Holly Marie Fowl chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
I'm cracking up at the 2nd ending...Ahem. What's this about the police?

Yay for Jaspert coming in! (And I'm glad we have the same ideas about naming them Sophie and Artemis *giggle*)

HMF
Brynn chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
Eeeee! Loved this fic, but I can't wait for more more more!

Have fun in Disney! But then again, is it possible not to? XP
Frogster chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
Great job! Liked that they got married and bought a house. I bet Deryn will hold the facts that 1) she's stronger than Alek and 2) is taller than Alek over his head until the day they die.

Love the name Sophie :D

Liked your creative ending. I think you're the only author who has had Alek change his name to Sharp instead of Deryn changing hers. Interesting take, that.

Have fun on vacation! Write more when you have time, but don't take too long of an absence!
redrose chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
I love this story! "you aren't pregnant yet" that is so funny! also can you make a story were deryn is pregnant!
Call me Mad chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
That was awesome! I really liked this story.
DarthSmiles chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
Fantastic ending :)
Fleury's Apprentice70 chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
You may say this is weak, but I absolutely loved it. It got that epilogue feel and using Artemis for a name is such a unique idea considering everyone just uses Franz and Sophie. Oh, and props for knowing the name Artemis.

And I loved the breaking of the fourth wall. Absolutely brilliant and I couldn't help but laugh out loud at that. And I'm not sure if you planned it or anything, but you truly set up a nice way to put a sequel in there with the police tracking them to America. It seems like such an interesting story. (Please excuse this if you mentioned if you were or weren't going to make another story. It was just an observation that I found very clever on your part either way.)

Fleury's Apprentice.
Julia456 chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
Let's see... they're married... she's still taller... they're still adorable... talk of baby names... and Jaspert drops by! Yup, all of my favorite things. :)

I look forward to your next fic! Use your vacation time productively! :D
Milkshake308 chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
Love the fourth wall thingy at the end! . My drama teacher's always bugging us about that.

Oh, Jaspert. You certainly haven't changed.

Wait, what? The police tracked them to America...what?

I should probably get to my Spanish project now...
AeroRace chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
Can't wait for the epilogue!