Reviews for Team Minato Story Collection
Purple chapter 7 . 4/5
Sacred golden duck tape
lol
W1lloff1reneverdies chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
Hahaha! That's funny! You know my friends tell me that a lot. "You wouldn't understand cause you don't like guys yet." I just roll my eyes. "Think what you will." Though it is different it's kind of similar.
Silverlight10243 chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
Haha love the part when you said if Obito was crushed by a boulder, Minato dies sealing away the nine tailed fox spirit, Asuma's killed by an organization that you haven't heard of yet and Rin somehow disappears off the face of the planet. GOLDEN
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
the end seems so rushed
Guest chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
First part of this chapter made me think of TObito and the eye of the moon plan.
Pandatryoshka chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
-glomps Yamato-
He likes to read too!
Continue?
Kisuke-san chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
LOL
see kakashi obito isnt a idiot great story i loved it
Pandatryoshka chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Hahaha... I loved this!
Minato, you are one silly sensei!
But I still luff chu!
And I nearly died laughing.
Pandatryoshka chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Hahaha!
When I read the last part, I was like: 'Hwah? Hahaha!'
Pandatryoshka chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Hahaha!
Baka Sen'nin!
You were caught!
Love this!
Pandatryoshka chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Awhh! I love this, and your writing style!
RinxObito all the way! -drool-
xD I love... EVERYTHING NARUTO RELATED!
Sumimasenka, bokuka nō no tame ni kumo o motte imasu. -sigh-
:'P
ChibiJinchuuriki chapter 13 . 5/12/2012
Aw I felt so bad for Obito after Kakashi said he'd be the one slowing everyone down... Kakashi's so mean sometimes :(

I can see some truth in it though, Obito's like Captain America in the Avengers lol XD

I can't wait to meet Tenzo as a kid! Hurry with the next chapter! :D
ChibiJinchuuriki chapter 12 . 5/12/2012
Poor Anko, sneak away before it's too late D:

I sense a dark plot looming ahead...
Voiceofsummer chapter 13 . 2/29/2012
Love the humour in this :) I agree with the reviewers below Obito and Rin is definitely a better pairing. Though Kakashi does seem a bit more relaxed in this so I can see it possibly happening with lots of nudging in the right direction...

Look forward to seeing what Obito's impressions of Tenzo are!
batfan94 chapter 13 . 2/5/2012
You could have jairiya try to get obito with rin in the next chapter. heheheh that would be hilarious. and pervy sage would say something about it being inspiration for his next book, before minato drags him off by the ear. nice job but i agree with obirin 4eva you need to pair obito with rin, cause obito is not a teme like kakashi.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »