Reviews for Bonded and Broken
sunshine102897 chapter 20 . 2/27
These stories were AMAZING. Best trilogy I have ever read hands down. Wow. You are a truly awesome writer. This is so unique and I absolutely adore Sam being able to take care of Dean when he needs cared for. So very glad Steve got to see Sam as a six year old! Thanks for writing!
RainyNightsAreTheBest chapter 20 . 2/26
Every time I thought I couldn't love Sam and Dean any more, you wrote something to make the impossible possible. Really, I loved reading this story so much, and I'm awfully sad there's not more stories in this verse, or after this one at least.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! Thank you for an amazing ride, and if you ever decide to come back to this verse, be assured that there are quite a few readers waiting.(:
falloutgirl008 chapter 20 . 2/2
Wow. Crying at the ending and just everything before. I absolutely love these stories and they make my heart happy! Great writing!
Thiltelles chapter 20 . 1/26/2015
I loved this story. Thanks for write this.
firstcatfish chapter 20 . 8/30/2014
Loved it! I loved all three and would love to see another in the saga. I especially liked that it was clean - language and content - which made reading it to my family a pleasure. You have the voices done just right. Thanks for sharing and I sure hope to see more like this from you soon.
FirePony16 chapter 20 . 1/16/2014
Truly excellent story! :D I'm a bit sad that it's over but I thoroughly enjoyed reading this along with the previous two. Will there ever be another one set after this one?
MMShadow chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
I know I've already reviewed I think, but I just want you to know how wonderful and amazing this whole series is. I love the unique yet endearing and touching idea of the Wish, and adult Sammy with young Dean! Not to mention how great of a writer you are. I'd love you forever if you continued!
MMShadow chapter 20 . 8/7/2013
Wow, this story was just amazing and wonderful and full of emotion and angst. I loved it! I really hope you decide to write more in this verse. I think Dean's got a couple years left before he doesn't need an adult to look after him any more. ;) you know, before adult Dean can be looked after by adult Sam, and vice versa.
deanphil chapter 20 . 7/13/2013
I just completed the Wish series. Wow! What a great series! I love the whole concept of the Wish and how it plays out between Sam and Dean. Thank you so much for providing me with some great adventures by reading these stories!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/9/2013
Those were really great stories are you going
To cont you really should
laurieglory chapter 20 . 2/5/2013
Read all three "wish" stories tonight and am really hoping there is a 4th. They were so good! I got completely sucked into the storyline and the characters. Its 4:45 am and i am fighting exaustion t but i just had to know what would happen :) please keep writing and i will keep reading!,,
Sweet-Dreams-Yeah chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
Love it.
Congratulations it was amazing.
anon chapter 20 . 8/26/2012
Miss Wish Verse so much! More please!
Kelisem chapter 20 . 6/5/2012
Love this AU! I think you have the voices for the different Sams down very well. I hope you write more in this 'verse. I just recently found your stories, and have read almost all of them. Keep on writing!
ancient midnight chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
hmmm, can't wait to see what happens