Reviews for Bonded and Broken
Thiltelles chapter 20 . 1/26
I loved this story. Thanks for write this.
firstcatfish chapter 20 . 8/30/2014
Loved it! I loved all three and would love to see another in the saga. I especially liked that it was clean - language and content - which made reading it to my family a pleasure. You have the voices done just right. Thanks for sharing and I sure hope to see more like this from you soon.
FirePony16 chapter 20 . 1/16/2014
Truly excellent story! :D I'm a bit sad that it's over but I thoroughly enjoyed reading this along with the previous two. Will there ever be another one set after this one?
MMShadow chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
I know I've already reviewed I think, but I just want you to know how wonderful and amazing this whole series is. I love the unique yet endearing and touching idea of the Wish, and adult Sammy with young Dean! Not to mention how great of a writer you are. I'd love you forever if you continued!
MMShadow chapter 20 . 8/7/2013
Wow, this story was just amazing and wonderful and full of emotion and angst. I loved it! I really hope you decide to write more in this verse. I think Dean's got a couple years left before he doesn't need an adult to look after him any more. ;) you know, before adult Dean can be looked after by adult Sam, and vice versa.
deanphil chapter 20 . 7/13/2013
I just completed the Wish series. Wow! What a great series! I love the whole concept of the Wish and how it plays out between Sam and Dean. Thank you so much for providing me with some great adventures by reading these stories!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/9/2013
Those were really great stories are you going
To cont you really should
laurieglory chapter 20 . 2/5/2013
Read all three "wish" stories tonight and am really hoping there is a 4th. They were so good! I got completely sucked into the storyline and the characters. Its 4:45 am and i am fighting exaustion t but i just had to know what would happen :) please keep writing and i will keep reading!,,
Sweet-Dreams-Yeah chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
Love it.
Congratulations it was amazing.
XOXO
anon chapter 20 . 8/26/2012
Miss Wish Verse so much! More please!
Kelisem chapter 20 . 6/5/2012
Love this AU! I think you have the voices for the different Sams down very well. I hope you write more in this 'verse. I just recently found your stories, and have read almost all of them. Keep on writing!
ancient midnight chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
hmmm, can't wait to see what happens
CanadaNL chapter 20 . 3/23/2012
It's over. T.T I think the story concluded very nicely and I do hope that we get to see Steve again, providing you have plans to write more in this verse.
Sharon chapter 20 . 3/23/2012
Wonderful chapter. I love it. So happy to see little Sammy back and that Steve witnessed it. I have wondered how much little Sam remembers of his "growed up" life. Also nice is Dean's thoughts at the end. This chapter has a nice flow to it and an ease of reading. Thank you so much for this great story. I'm looking forward to reading more of your writings.
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 20 . 3/21/2012
It can't be over! It just can't be! Bring it back!

Lol Nicely done, m'dear. Totally enjoyed the ride