Reviews for The Treads of Fate
Fimbulvetr chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
I think this is the one of the better fics I've read. Yet it lacks so severely in reviews. Ah, its a shame AW fanfics aren't popular,
Fimbu1vetr chapter 17 . 7/10/2013
What an entertaining update! Looking forward to seeing the fate of Jackal & co and Nell. Being Grit is suffering! Also quite surprised to see Hawke here lols.

And didnt know Clara Foster was Russian hahaha. Andy can't lose a fight... he can hit em with wrenches!
Litppunk chapter 16 . 5/26/2013
Finished reading the whole thing in less than 24 hours. This was my first fan fic full read and I have just gotten hooked. You alone have gotten me to be a fanfiction fan XD good work
Fimbu1vetr chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
Looks like a good time for Orange Star. Always a pleasure to see this update. Also, any thoughts on FE Awakening?
Guest chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
Good story so far, it's nice to see someone tackling the Advance Wars world. Keep it up.
Avist Torch chapter 14 . 12/20/2012
Sorry for the lack of updates; first XCOM: Enemy Unknown, then graduate school classes kept me busy through October, and when November arrived, I focused 100% of my writing energy into National Novel Writing Month. I actually have something fairly good coming out of that, so I've been working on that for most of December as well.

I'm a few pages into the next chapter of this fic right now. I hope to have it out by early January at the latest, hopefully sooner.
penpal chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
hay when are you going to update your stourys. You have to do it today
GamesMaster64 chapter 14 . 11/20/2012
Oooohh! Good story so far! I would've reviewed sooner, but I love the plot so far. It's easy to imagine all this going on during the story, too... except the CO battles, but you managed to make it work! Good job, and keep it up!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/16/2012
I can't really say that I'm that big a fan of the Advance Wars series, though I do like it well enough. But I can say that just based on my opinion, you've done the best job at capturing the character of the world that I've seen here.
Fimbu1vetr chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
The multiple fronts and commanders make this battle a lot more interesting for me. Can't wait to see what happens with OS's capital and possible CO/OF battles
Avist Torch chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Red Cluster's an extra nation I came up for the backstory, since the four main countries aren't the only ones on Wars World. They aren't going to become particularly relevant unless I finish adapting the first two Advance Wars games. I've been preparing a couple short writeups to place at the beginning of chapters to explain some extra stuff about the world and setting, but I've been busier than expected so I'm focusing on trying to finish up the next chapter in the next couple weeks.
penpal chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
I Love thise fanfick. I'm seeing theise made into a adance wars anamie about now and an new game based on your fanfick also who the f is the read cluster?
Cstan chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
Now THAT was a nice, epic battle between COs

Liked the line about Breakcoms owning the world and humans just living in it, real clever. It holds true thanks to the Break Amplifiers, ironic how humans helped them gain control.

See you next chapter.
ThunderWalker chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
This fanfiction looks great. Good job.
Fimbu1vetr chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
Fire Emblem CO ). Looking forward to next update!