Reviews for Mokusei: Will of Fire
TheTailedBeastMage chapter 7 . 4/15
I just found this and loved it but it's over
rhizz17 chapter 8 . 3/10
Update please
noel chapter 8 . 2/24
it was getting good... wish you didn't abandoned it.
my 2 guys chapter 8 . 1/4
that was good keep the chapters coming
TheReaperofGods chapter 8 . 11/19/2015
This story is great, and I wish you would have continued with it.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/18/2015
I know you abandoned the story but do you think you could do a rewrite of it. The story is great and could be one of the best I've ever read.
Alphaandomega1997Hardcore chapter 8 . 11/17/2015
has anyone adopted this story yet?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2015
Damn it was good
blassreitter chapter 8 . 7/12/2015
Sniff... sniff... one of the fun mokuto stories. I hope someone will adopt and complete this
Black chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
Well, damn.

I was enjoying this story.
jupimako chapter 7 . 6/15/2015
Thanks for sharing :D.
Death's Cold Touch chapter 8 . 6/9/2015
Well this was disappointing but oh well
But why you have to end in a cliffhanger!
troutman30 chapter 8 . 4/25/2015
At the start of chapter 2 you're ecstatic about how many favorites you have after your first chapter. This is why people shouldn't jump on the "favorite" bandwagon until after the first year or so. There are way to many stories that are abandoned because the writer lost interest or decided to "revise".
I read one last night the writer spent 2008 to 2013 on a story to get to forty one chapters and hadn't even reached the invasion in the third round and decided to revise it. He started from the beginning! It's been a year and a half and he's just up to chapter thirteen. It's going to take him another five years just to get to where he left off the first one.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/2/2015
I'm extremely sad that you've discontinued this story but I understand your reasons. This story is quite unique and beautifully written, which is quite unfortunate that you have abruptly ended it. But I do hope that your other stories will be written further an possibly put this story up for adoption to be continued on by an author you deem as worthy to finish what you've started. Best of luck to your other writing ventures!
betty4794 chapter 8 . 1/22/2015
please update... this is really cool... naruto is really cool and strong...