Reviews for Mokusei: Will of Fire
troutman30 chapter 8 . 4/25
At the start of chapter 2 you're ecstatic about how many favorites you have after your first chapter. This is why people shouldn't jump on the "favorite" bandwagon until after the first year or so. There are way to many stories that are abandoned because the writer lost interest or decided to "revise".
I read one last night the writer spent 2008 to 2013 on a story to get to forty one chapters and hadn't even reached the invasion in the third round and decided to revise it. He started from the beginning! It's been a year and a half and he's just up to chapter thirteen. It's going to take him another five years just to get to where he left off the first one.
I'm extremely sad that you've discontinued this story but I understand your reasons. This story is quite unique and beautifully written, which is quite unfortunate that you have abruptly ended it. But I do hope that your other stories will be written further an possibly put this story up for adoption to be continued on by an author you deem as worthy to finish what you've started. Best of luck to your other writing ventures!
betty4794 chapter 8 . 1/22
please update... this is really cool... naruto is really cool and strong...
1sunfun chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
Good.
Km chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
Fuck you bitch
elmoryakhan chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
Has anyone adopted this story yet? Please let us know.
BreatherOfInsanity chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
FUCK YOU! CONTINUE WRITING THIS STORY YOU FUCKING BASTARD OR I WILL TAKE UP THE WILL OF THE READERS AND FUCKING SLAUGHTER YOU! !
maskwolf chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
Why why have to do this even so you said those thing about the story it your story why :( I have so much potential in it so why give your heart you put in it to throw it away I hope you have another story like this one that is good that make me happey so tale me so I am not sad . Have a nice day or night.
Lover of Sweets chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
Even though this story had come to a end, it was still a tremendous pleasure to read! It was dynamic and absolutely interesting! I am excited to read whatever else this author has written!
Neo-Devil chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
I had "lost woods" soundtrack from a Link to the Past on the whole time, its amusing, and fitting.
Hiten Mitsurugi Battosai chapter 8 . 5/22/2014
fine if your not gonna continue this TAKING OVER THIS SHIT! -Shoots your crazy deadpool ass with the Fangirl Homing Beacon Cannon, guarenteed to get the target mobbed with rabid horny fangirls and boys.- nah i'm shitting you with the last part even i'm not THAT mean -looks around suspiciously-
mokuton chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I swear to god if you don't continue this I will end you
lordkillroy666 chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! i was so hyped for chapter 8 only to get an an instead wtf
WeberCode chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
sequel, please !(((
Scoobygirl45 chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
Awwwwww ok i understand your decision but I hope someone adopts this awesome story soon :)!