Reviews for Things That Hide in Shadows
darkorangecat chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story. Great plot, action and characterization. Well done.
hoellenwauwau chapter 10 . 5/9/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed your story and hope you'll write more in the future! You're writing is great and you got all the characters right, it was absolutely fun to read this story! Thanks for sharing!
Effie17 chapter 10 . 5/7/2011
Very good story. Thanks for sharing it.
vampyfreak chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
Awesome fic!
star trek nutcase chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
God am I glad I waited to read this until it was finished - I would NOT have been able to sleep! Generally spiders don't bother me, but have to say your mutant ones do. You did a great job with the entire story, despite it being based on a pretty far-fetched premise and it was very creative to use the spiders as a biological weapon for a known arms dealer.

My favorite part though was Steve wanting to go after the spider cause it had his knife! Sooooo funny and totally in character. I also really enjoyed his requesting Captain Wong be assigned to the garbage search - priceless!

Super, super job. Hope you plan to work more H5O fic.
shirik chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
awesome ending thank you so much
Aranna Undomiel chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
yay, the spiders bit the dust, now I can sleep soundly again ;D

And so did the evil guys...lol Go Kono!

Really loved reading this story, hope you'll write more of this fun soon :D
crokettsgirl chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
Excellent story I really enjoyed it so much. Sue
francis2 chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you!
Qweb chapter 10 . 5/3/2011
I was just thinking the setup sounded like a Bond movie when Dann said so. Excellent finale.
pixiegold chapter 10 . 5/3/2011
Enjoyed your story. Nice ending.
Jules47 chapter 10 . 5/3/2011
I'm really glad they got all the spiders, can't have those things running loose argh!

Great story really enjoyed reading it.

Thanks.
AZWriter chapter 10 . 5/3/2011
RE: "You just happen to know all that off the top of your head?" Danny asked, clearly astonished, "Not to mention the fact that you recognized him on site." - well DUH, Danny. Remember your boss's background? But I'll let you slide. The spiders had you worked up.

Fun story. I can't believe someone managed to oombine Steve McGarrett, Five-0 and killer spiders into an amazingly readable story. *-) And I still chuckle over the knife thing. LOL!
norriski chapter 10 . 5/3/2011
Enjoyed this one... even if I hate spiders!... Looking forward to what you come up with next.
dgraymanfan 200 chapter 10 . 5/3/2011