Reviews for 40 Days and 40 Nights
Guest chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
That was amazing
Rawr Olivia Grace chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Oh my I loved this! How you ended it was amazing!
BelieveTheTrue chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
Rereading all my favorited fanfictions. Awesome writing!
sincerelydegrassi chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
oh my god, this has to be the most perfect thing I've ever read.
M.E.Potter chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
It was adorably cute I LOVED IT !
Guest chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
thaT WAS AWSOME THE SEXUAL TEASON BETWEEN THEM IS SO STRONG. THIS
missylunagold chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
if that was me i said fuck my parents and keep on having sex with him. i mean eli is so sexy who would not wanna sleep with him
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
It was sweet n passionate ! :)
xStayWithMe chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
Wow. This story was written so flawlessly, effortlessly. One of the best stories on here.

I can't tell you how much I loved that you pointed it out in the last chapter that it wasn't all about the sex. While of course that is clear even in the previous chapters, it was important to just slip in a final detail about that before you ended the story.

And how Eli stopped her and said they could last 16 hours? LOVE. So amazing.

I can't really describe just what it is about this story that I was really drawn to but I do think it mainly had to do with how you wrote Eli and Clare. If they ever did become sexually active on the show, I feel like it would happen this way. (Of course, once they were stable again, considering now Eli seems to be going off the deep end).

Once again, I really enjoyed this story and I think you ended it at the right spot. Oh and I loved the countdown to midnight. Perfect. Thank you for writing this!

I really look forward to reading some of your other stuff. Are you considering writing more Eli and Clare fanfiction?
we-will-not-fall-down chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
i liked how it was sweet and adorable 3

i loved this story, and it will deff. be missed!
TVIsMyDrug4 chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
This was truly great I love it!
kadabrafreak890 chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
This was EXTREMELY well done! My favorite quote was in chapter 3: "This is to cover little Eli." Ohh, Adam, how we love you.

Anyway, I like how you ended it with romantic sex. Makes it all the more beautiful. Great job! :)
Godless Girl chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
So I really liked this story :D and not just for the smut but you're a really good writer. Keep on keepin' on :)
Sea Native chapter 1 . 3/23/2011