Reviews for Angels
Madin456 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I've seen some Inuyasha and Kikyo stories...but nothing like this. I liked how you mixed his thoughts with the story. It's like you told their entire story in just one chapter.

I really enjoyed it :D
wuzzuppp chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
i loved it! okay so what if im a hopeless romantic? it was truely amazing, especially if the readers are into spiritual conections and soul lovers stuff.(p.s. if you saw the movie Beastly you should understand my name)
inupluskaglover chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Dear BlackRose,

I love it. I can't help but love it. TO me, it makes perfect sense. I love how you compared Kikyo and Kagome to angels! And how the angels tried to save the demon A slendid analogy in my opinion. And also, how both girls were required to heal Inuyasha's heart! And how you compared it to a chemical reaction! Everything was splendid! I also like how you included italicised text; it made it more interesting, more eye-catching. After reading the whole story, I tried reading just the italicised text, and it also made sense That is, if you kept in mind the general idea of the story, and when the text comes in Great story, and I'm looking forward to the rest of your chapters and stories I need to catch up with, as well as future chapters and stories!

inupluskags
Kagamizu chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Wow...I've never read such a heartfelt and such a...how do I say it...truthful? No...well, it seems to correspond to exactly how Inuyasha could've been thinking at the end of the anime. This is a beautiful one-shot, and I love it. Thank you so much for writing it! It just made my day.
Drama Kagome chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Oh My Gosh! That was flipping AMAZING! I loved it! I'm listening to the song right now. My brother has this song on his computer! And he attempts to play it on the guitar! Love it! I miss talking to you. AND! I have a surprise for you! Not sure when you'll get it, though. Hehe.
Kagome-chii chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
hey, i cant remember if i reviwed this or not but it's rea;y good, at first when i saw tht it saw 'kikyo & inuyasha' i went 'wtf? i thought u wer a inuyashaxkagome fan' i haav said this many, many times, i hav the attension span of a small rodent most of time, then i saw it said 'fantasy/friendship' i slaped myself lol! well i sent u a email, or atleast tried to, the first time it said tht it didnt work,so i tried again, idk if either worked, my email hates me and likes to mess with me, so if you got both and found it annoying tht both of them wer basicaly the same, im truly deeply sorry, blame hotmail! it aint my fault! well anyways, my friend and i keep finding jacked up crossovers and the one my friend (idk if she wants me to say her name...) was a inuyasha/twilight crossover (shes a huge inuyasha and twilight fan -i personaly can take credit for her addiction to inuyasha XD) and edward and kagome ended up together and the way it was made (as my friend put it) made kagome look like a slut and edward look like a faggot.
Easl chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
(I'm sorry, for what I am about to say.) I want to say one thing about what I have read so far: LAIR!

I'm sorry but, if you are going to write an Inuyasha fan fic, GET YOUR FACTS WRITE! Kikyo was in love with Inuyasha, she did NOT use him, he loved her first, have you not seen the episode 'The Tragic Love Song Of Destiny part 1 and 2'? I know you probably already know this. I am a Kagome fan, but I have watched Inuyasha 5 times, and have grown found of Kikyo. I have learned things about Kikyo, and I realized something: Kikyo did nothing wrong.

I mean, when she tried to kill Inuyasha and Kagome, her heart was in a confused state. She knew nothing. Image being thrown into a situation, you know only fake facts about. That's what Kikyo was put through. I'm sorry to say that. It just annoys the hell out of me. She did not want Inuyasha to suffer with her, she wanted to spend eternity with the man she loved. Wouldn't you? Even if it meant burning in hell. And Kikyo wanted Inuyasha to become human, so people would not judge him so badly, and so they both could have a better life. It was for the better of them both, is probably what she thought.

They turned on each other so easily, because if your in love, when you find out that the one you love turned on you, it fills you with sadness and rage. The one thing humans want most, is revenge, if they are hurt. Don't tell me otherwise. Kikyo was not playing with Inuyasha. Nor testing him. It was the first time she was in love, your a little confused on how to confront those feelings for the first time. Kikyo did not really want to avenge herself, but hey, if you come back to life, might as well, right? lol. I am sorry for the rudeness. Just, try to get facts right. I am not trying to sound mean or bossy. I just have watched it so many times, (read most of it too) and I learned more facts about the relationship. And, Kikyo dose not really hate Kagome, it's just kind of akward being around someone who technically is you. And Kikyo is very loving and kind too. I thought I would point that out.

She shamed herself for using souls to stay alive. She did also help as many people a possible.

Sorry for all the rudeness.
Fauxfire101 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Im crying. I dont know if it was meant to be sad or not, but it was to me.

This was really sweet. But in the end I wasnt sure if kykio was good or bad

U know me, i always beg you to read my stories. I have the first chapter of a new one called blood red roses out now. It would be awesome if you checked it out. Its a SesshxRin story
saadadfafde chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Nice and u should post another like little one shots bout how inu feels bout kags and kikyo

like littl bits biut when he realized he loved them hehe
ilovedeathdyingandbeingdead chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Aw, this was deep and touching and everything I can't write about :3

I see Kikyo in a new light... She's an avenging devil..

Inuyasha : Angel.