Reviews for The Art of Being Broken
dreamwithmealways chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
RYSSA WHY? WHY DID YOU GIVE ME SUCH SAD FEELS? I SWEAR YOU'RE LIKE HEARTS. GIVING ME SAD FEELS AND MAKING ME GROSS SOB. Okay anyways I couldn't help but gross sob over the feels you gave me with Wally. I kind of want to go and sit in a corner. So yeah I'm going to finish stalking your page and then i shall go cry in a corner.
Robin Red R chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Aww crap... I just teared up at this one... seriously I did. Wow that was... wow. Excuse me while I go wipe my tears and then read the rest of your series.
TakeThyBeak chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Oh God, my heart feels so broken right now. :'( Poor Robin... Poor Wally! I just read all four points of views for your story, and I've got to say that it was all fantastic. I don't know how you did it, but I was so certain that the same short plot recited four different ways had to get boring and redundant, but each piece really did add another layer to the overall story. I just feel so badly for everyone involved. Everyone wound up being emotionally devastated.

This was truly wonderful, and you really got me thinking about what makes someone human. Bravo! *Adding all 4 versions to favorites*
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I think my heart just shattered. I'm sobbing right there with Wally. It wasn't fair! Why? Poor Wally. And Batman. I wish that Batman made another Robin, but that'd be torture for everyone because he wouldn't be the same. Wouldn't have the same memories or feelings. And it just wouldn't be right, but Robin's dead! I don't know if I want to read more. I don't think I could take it!
snarechan chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
After I finished reading your story of this universe from Robin's POV I rushed off to see what else there was, and I latched onto this one right away. Just when I thought I couldn't get anymore emotional than I already was, you had to write something so moving! ; . ; Beautiful work.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
AW! So sad! Poor kid! Man, I LOVE seeing these different views, and I think besides Robin's THIS ONE was the saddest and most gorgeous! T.T AW! LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Rock on!
Kate Wicker chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
YOU MADE ME CRY. OH MY GOSH YOU MADE ME CRY. AGAIN, PERFECT. OH MY GOSH. SORRY, I'M JUST FREAKING OUT A LITTLE OVER HERE. Everyone was perfectly in character. *sniffles* Wow. This is just- wow. fantastic job.
Chopasticka chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
SO SAD!
Illucida chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This is a sad and beautiful series of stories. And I like how it all happened... Can I ask something though? Could you...maybe...have Batman rebuild him? Like, the main 'brain' circuits were okay? Oh, jeez, I'm starting to tear up.

This was wonderful. Don't think me creepy, but I love you for writing this.

~Illucida
MickieHime26 chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
I already said this in 'The Art of Being Human', DO IT! DO BOTH OF THEM!

-MickieHime26
MapleFlavouredIce chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
ಥ_ಥ

Robin would forgive me for being anything but just whelmed.

My heart is breaking and god, this was just so beautiful and I love the idea, the concept-

It's one of those thing's that just stay with you.

...I would really love to see Megan and Batman's POV. It creates a more complete picture, and I mught be bit of an angst-whore. For this at least. Imma reread them and sob some more.

ILU in the fangirl-stalker-but-totally-platonic kinda way. Expect hits to your profile to jump. A lot.

/waits/
Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
awwwwwww so sad... did he really die...?
X chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I can't stop crying. This is sooo sad. I can't stop crying.

You really can pull at my heartstrings. I was reading this

then all of a sudden I felt tears on my cheeks and my

eyes were stinging. You are amazing and this point if view was too. I can't wait to read more from you.
Killed in the crossfire chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I cried. You may be tired of hearing that, but there is definitely a reason all of your reviews say that. I can not describe in words how good this is, because 'amazing' can not even cut it
MickieHime26 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
My heart just evaporates into dust and right now I'm crying my eyes out. You have a way to make angst, my friend. And I'm so happy that you actually even consider my idea, even making a chapter out of it! I hope Wally will be okay and Batman too. After all he is the creator and like it or not, he probably thought that Robin is his son. Robin, I don't know if I should hate him or love him. I love him for sacrificing himself and I hate him for sacrificing himself. I hope you'll make thousands of beautiful stories in the future, thank you.

-MickieHime26