Reviews for The Whisper
raindropcatcher chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I loved this little glimpse so much! To hear it from the mouth of someone else - who isn’t Eugene or Rapunzel - made it all the more special! To read that some stranger only needed to look at them and already knew they were head over heels in love!
And I love how Rapunzel didn’t want to go anywhere without Eugene, because even though she was “home” with her parents, HE was the only real home and safety she knew and she was afraid to leave him.
It made my heart swell!
BettiAnn chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Well done! You have a great, well developed style. Your own characters have life and spirit of their own, which is a treat to see. Seeing the movie characters from the perspective of outsiders is always fun and you showed it very well.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
a good one
OceanFire9 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This was great! :) Very original, which I like. Only a couple things you might want to keep in mind though:

"Gone for eighteen years without a trace—no clue, no footprints, no fingerprints, nothing at all." Taking and comparing fingerprints is something that wasn't invented and used until the late 19th or early 20th century (1800s - 1900s), and Rapunzel's story takes place at an era in time when bows, arrows, and swords are still the best of the best in weapons technology, and long before fingerprinting.

"His hair was naturally messy, his eyes a deep shade of brown." Actually, they're light brown.

I SERIOUSLY liked how good you're spelling and grammar was! And I liked the constant thing with Amelia of "Eugene? Who's Eugene? This guy's Flynn Rider!" It made me smile because I personally can't stand the name Eugene, and refuse to call him anything but Flynn, har har.
fryingpanninja107 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
i really liked this. it was really well written. it was nice to see a story from someone else besides rapunzel or eugene. it was new and i enjoyed it. oh and Amelia had every right to say "Told you so," to the Chef. sometimes the things most unbelievable is the truth. keep up the great writing!
Bev4Broadway chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
LoL this was funny. Now that you said I kinda wondered what they thought too. Well, now I know. :D

~Bev4Ever
mo chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
cheffy got owned! by the way have another story where amelia falls in love with the thugs from snuggly duckling
blank00001 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Omg i LOVE this story! it's so cute, and the puzzlement over who Eugene was. Brilliant! and i would have liked to see the Head Chef's face for myself when he finds out he's wrong! haha! I'm flattered and glad that my little piece helped you think of it! it's going in my favorites.

You know what? i really think you could make this into a couple of chapters. From Amelia's pov, how Rapunzel adjusts to the royal life. i really think you could pull it off!

Isn't inspiration wonderful?