Reviews for Team Thirteen
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 1 . 2/23
Hey, you still planning to write that oneshot? The Extra Letter? I think you should.
Twilight DeLucca chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
*dies of laughter* I love you.
Th3redjumpsuits chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I can't stop giggling. Seriously. I just wish the fic had more Itachi! His sardonic humor is the best :)
Please send me messages chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
No wonder Sasuke never returned
Shonashee chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I love this, absolutely amazing story.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Oh my gosh, so funny! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Great job!
Amaya Albarn chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
giggle :)
Ayami1567 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
OMG! This story is sooooooo EPIC! I loved it. I love stories where sasuke is being tormented and humiliated and made fun of its a refreshing Change for his i- have- a- stick- the- size- Texas- up- my- ass attitude on the show
Great job on this story i hope you write more stories like this
You are going straight into my followed authors list :) 3
Asuka Sakura26 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Once again I enjoyed this like Letters (but that was longer). Seriously no sequel? This needs to be continued! More! We need to see him try to woo Sakura...right as if haha. That was fun.
SelenaWolf chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
LMAO, need to breathe. XD
UndeadKitty chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
To be fair, he did break like, all the laws in Konoha.
Colette Hyuga chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This is hilarious! XD
poor sauske
and the endingbwad memorable- itachi too?
Lonely Lynx chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Holy crap...th-that is PRICELESS! I nearly died laughing!...wait a moment, if naruto brings back sasuke, wouldn't he still be a genin, since he left before making chuninn?
Kalafina94 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
..make another chapter! Screw what that little shit Radio-whatever said! I have never laughed as much as I have until now! Make another damn chapter! And if another flamer appears...I shall glare deathly black flames at him and go all Jackie Chan on his/her ass!
Wonderful story by the way! I seriously wish Sakura and Sasuke would be like this in the anime, but I dint think the parents of any child viewers would be amused at they very colorful and creative language in it...
thank you for the story! :D
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Hahaha poor Sasuke XD and even Itachi made fun of him! Tsunade is a genius lol but he deserves it!