Reviews for Windows
NoMadKa chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Good story. Though I'm sorry for anders. Not that I agree with his actions, but still he's charming
Hekateras chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Beautiful. Short and poignant. They're both affected by what happened and solemn about it, but life goes on, and they're there for each other. Very touching.

I could see this as an actual scene in the game. It would have fitted right in. Great writing, keep this up. :)
Ventisquear chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Oh this is good.

This is exactly how my Hawke felt about Anders... to end his life really was easy decision.
Kalanrae chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This is very good :] Congrazt on keeping Fenris in Character!
Sagacious Rage chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
The regret is palpable here, very well done.
Chasind Desire chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I love drabbles, little flashes of insight to churn the mind. Expanded or not, its a nice piece.
LostinBremen chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Absolutely lovely - no more, no less !
Jane Heartilly chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Short as it may be, I really enjoyed reading this fanfic, I hope you will write a story in full soon :)
Alairas chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Lovely story. I do hope you continue with this. The end of the game just left us open for so much post-game angst.
Lit McLitface chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Mmm, brooding and angst! Het or not, I really enjoyed this fic, Tas! I lie how much attention you paid to Fenris's expressiveness, not through words but through body language. Thanks for linking me!
drakontion chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Lovely work. Very emotional. I've just finished a playthrough in which I killed Anders too. So painful :(

If you do write a continuation of this one I'd be eager to see it :)
Jackie Almasy chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
It would be very interesting to see a continuation in this should you decide to. Nice job!

Till next time,

Jackie Almasy
Crisium chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Oh, those last lines. That has to be a hell of an aftermath.
mille libri chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Very powerful. Her grief and the relationships are very well drawn in the subtle touches.
DaughterJudyK chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I was lead here from LJ. Cute story. I 3 me my brooding elf.