Reviews for Utopia
krakow chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I'm beginning to wonder why N didn't just broadcast that final conversation on CNN or something. Sure, it's against his understanding of how a case 'should' be solved. But what's more important at that point, stopping genocide or abiding by the 'L'-code?

At the same time, this probably is exactly the choice Near would make. The white puzzle was a nice touch there.

Anyway, great story, you've really got all the characters down.

Thanks for writing!
andysanime chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Really good job.
thoughtspast chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
option B then, I didn't expect a sequel so this is fun! I wonder who's next. "O" maybe? lol. oh boy. will Kira beat them?
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
So Light really couldn't resist gloating. Didn't he consider that the last conversation could have been recorded? It's an old trick.
the awaited companion cube chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Are you going to update this? Because it still doesn't say it's complete. Just a thought... I would like to see a continuation of this, you know in case there is an "O" in the Letters.
NoblemanNick chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
-Claps- Bravo Bravisma my friend. Yet again a wonderful installment into your fanfiction writing. It brings a tear to my eye that I was able to read this like a month before as well as perfect music to synch this up with. I enjoy the short story of Near, my outlook on Near was never that good but it made me actually like him a bit more. I wonder if it's possible that this extends to a another fanfiction but whatever in the future I'm there for you.
AngelEyes87 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Wow, I'm so glad that you actually done a sequel to Silver Tongued Devil - thank you for making my day XD. I enjoyed this one as much as the other one. It was beautifully written in my opinion.

Have to feel sorry for Matsuda when he got killed by Light. And I liked it how you got into both Light's and Near's 's like they are playing a game of chess where each one is trying to guess the other's move while using a well-planned stragedy. I remember it when Mello had killed some members of the SPK - I think it was shown in the Death Note Relight one.

I think Near must have known his time was up but I have to admire his brave spirit. I just loved the speech he gave to Light before dying. This was an excellent effort :D