Reviews for A Common Spy Problem
DragonNerd chapter 14 . 10/21
great story
Sk8ernv chapter 21 . 9/9
I was hooked from the first chapter.
Mokikaitlyn chapter 21 . 6/20
Shoot, you haven't updated in forever! What was that for, you were doing great! Ugh! You gotta update. This is perfection. It's the show minus the pointless romantic angst, which is golden. It would be one of my favorite shows if it wasn't for the swinging back and forth of pointless romantic drama and you kinda fixed that. Now they're together and they can get back to the awesome stuff uninterrupted _
Slahinki chapter 21 . 5/12
Great read, hope you find the time to finish this story some day.
rmtia46 chapter 21 . 3/24
Sad that this was discontinued, J was really looking forward to seeing how you were going to do this Suburs ep. But I still had fun reading the whole story! At least it didn't end in much of a cliffhanger ;) Looking forward to reading more of your work (Wonderful Cover Life is next on my list).
Baby Huey chapter 21 . 1/12
Uh-oh, sounds like Sarah is pregnant. It is too bad thet we have not seen an update in over two years. please come back to this story.
wilf21 chapter 21 . 12/26/2014
This was such an enjoyable and nicely written story; I'm very sorry that you weren't able to complete it :(
tut1971 chapter 21 . 12/22/2014
Oh, crap. She's preggers. That is NO way to leave the story. Shame on life, huh Kate? Seriously though, this has been a wonderful story and even if you never do plan on finishing it, it is one I will gladly read again. Your Chuck and Sarah are wonderful together. Now I'm off to begin my fourth reading of It's A Wonderful Life so that I can boost those reviews as my Christmas present to you! And how about you let those two kids hook up already!
tut1971 chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
Too short. Awesome. Like maybe my favorite chapter in the story. And that's why - too short. Nothing like pure Charah goodness. But why do I have this sinking feeling that the condom thing is going to rear it's head again?
tut1971 chapter 19 . 12/22/2014
I'm torn between skepticism that they should have worked out the whole she killed someone in cold blood issue so quickly and relief that you didn't turn it into three chapters of hair pulling angst. Whatever. I liked the way it was worked out. As always excellent Charah and some funny Casey bits. Hope Chuck doesn't pay too harshly for the tranqing.
tut1971 chapter 18 . 12/22/2014
I am VERY glad I decided to boost your review count on this re-read. Otherwise I probably never would have realized that I missed four chapters! Seriously, I download the epub from Castle Inanity and read it straight from iBooks, which as you said only has the first 17 chapters. Thank goodness for my desire to pump up a great story and author!

I really enjoyed this chapter. Sarah's "payback" in Casey's apartment had me chuckling, though I somehow figure Chuck is going to pay for it more than Sarah will. There was a bit of jealous Sarah which is ALWAYS fun to read but the concluding of the chapter is what stood out. You tweaked canon to fit your story and it was wonderfully done. The whole Mauser thing plays out so much better as a couples tiff. Loved it.
tut1971 chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
Pretty uneventful first half of the chapter. But although the Tyler Martin stuff played out pretty much as canon the additional dialogue interaction between the team was fun to read. Really enjoying this story.
tut1971 chapter 16 . 12/22/2014
The beginning played out pretty much as expected but the rest was all you and nicely done. But then what else is new? I especially loved Sarah's final dialogue to a sleeping Chuck. It was sort of an homage to vs. Coup d'etat and was a beautifully vulnerable and honest moment from her. Very nice.
tut1971 chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
Saccharine. In a good way. That would describe the opening scene of the chapter. But then...the fake hostage situation. Not good. As in not good what is going to happen next. But this chapter was a good mix of original and canon. Nicely done.
tut1971 chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
The bit with Lou's coffee was funny. The date was cute and the after date was...nice. Good chapter all around. The Charah just flows.