Reviews for A Common Spy Problem
asmallgirlwithbigdreams chapter 21 . 5/11
I loved this immensely! Thank you very much
lindsdee chapter 21 . 3/30
Every time I reread this, I'm just enthralled by how much I enjoy this story line and the characters and then I get to this chapter...

I know it's been almost a decade, and a little less than that for Cover Life, but man I hope one day they get finished. They're both delightful stories.
MM2020 chapter 7 . 8/2/2020
This whole series is your best. Thoroughly enjoyed your perspective. Very well written, good job!
LycoX chapter 21 . 3/25/2020
I know its been a few years since you last updated but I hope you do make a come back to this story as its fantastic.
Beckster1213 chapter 1 . 3/21/2019
Excellent reimagining of Chuck. it looks as though you abandoned the story, but I hope you do continue someday!
Baby Huey chapter 21 . 1/25/2019
just when the story starts to get interesting...
Baby Huey chapter 8 . 1/17/2019
i love the story, i just wish that it did not follow the show so closely. i mean we are so mony chapters in, and nothing, imean absolutely NOTHING, that you wrote was not in the show. i know that it is several years too late to do anything about it, but should you ever write another story you might want to stray a little farther from the source material.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/16/2018
I hope you could still continue this
theson chapter 21 . 11/28/2018
can you please update this fic
David Carner chapter 18 . 10/1/2018
The very thought of Chuck walking through the courtyard like that...just...masterful!
David Carner chapter 17 . 10/1/2018
Cupcakes...I’m dying.
David Carner chapter 16 . 10/1/2018
The talk at the end...while he’s asleep...perfection. The whole fic is.
David Carner chapter 15 . 10/1/2018
The bracelet...I love that bracelet. And this fic.
David Carner chapter 14 . 10/1/2018
Show you my etchings...great, great line! I loved the whole airport part. I just love this whole fic, who am I kidding.
David Carner chapter 13 . 10/1/2018
That was fluff..the best of the fluff, and I'm all for all the fluff.