Reviews for A Common Spy Problem
j.santacruz98 chapter 21 . 5/10
I think we have a nine-month surprise in the making. lol
Raycd chapter 11 . 2/13
just found this story and it's a great one... good job.
baldcoder chapter 21 . 10/14/2016
I don't know how I missed this story before. It's very good. To bad it's not finished.
cavemenftw chapter 21 . 8/7/2016
Unfinished but awesome anyway. I really dug this story.
tasteywheat chapter 21 . 6/29/2016
This was great, really well written, and I think reading canon events though Sarah's perspective is always interesting. It's really unfortunate that it was abandoned, even though I'm sure it's unlikely at this point, I'd love to read more of this if you decide to update this.
Craig chapter 21 . 4/13/2016
Liked this alot, nice to see
Mufc87 chapter 21 . 2/22/2016
Shame this was never finished, such a great story
Carmichael Jr chapter 21 . 2/1/2016
Tell me you will update it one day, please, it's too good to be discontinued.
DragonNerd chapter 14 . 10/21/2015
great story
Sk8ernv chapter 21 . 9/9/2015
I was hooked from the first chapter.
Mokikaitlyn chapter 21 . 6/20/2015
Shoot, you haven't updated in forever! What was that for, you were doing great! Ugh! You gotta update. This is perfection. It's the show minus the pointless romantic angst, which is golden. It would be one of my favorite shows if it wasn't for the swinging back and forth of pointless romantic drama and you kinda fixed that. Now they're together and they can get back to the awesome stuff uninterrupted _
Slahinki chapter 21 . 5/12/2015
Great read, hope you find the time to finish this story some day.
rwtia64 chapter 21 . 3/24/2015
Sad that this was discontinued, J was really looking forward to seeing how you were going to do this Suburs ep. But I still had fun reading the whole story! At least it didn't end in much of a cliffhanger ;) Looking forward to reading more of your work (Wonderful Cover Life is next on my list).
Baby Huey chapter 21 . 1/12/2015
Uh-oh, sounds like Sarah is pregnant. It is too bad thet we have not seen an update in over two years. please come back to this story.
wilf21 chapter 21 . 12/26/2014
This was such an enjoyable and nicely written story; I'm very sorry that you weren't able to complete it :(