Reviews for A Common Spy Problem
Surfsupbra chapter 9 . 6/20
Kate McK,
Cool name by the way. It’s seems this story may be older, I haven’t reviewed much as I’m not sure how many authors from back in the day actually still participate in Charah. But the line you wrote “now that’s how you end a date” I thought was hilarious. It’s seems your sprucing up canon a bit, no problems here. Digging the story. Thanks.
Surf
nevr chapter 21 . 1/21
The start of this story resonated with me as I had recently written a one-shot about the previous episode with Jill breaking into their lives. I was instantly hooked. I read every chapter marvelling at how masterfully you captured thoughts and feelings and wove them into the plot. Unfortunately, I hadn’t spotted that it was incomplete until I reached the end of this chapter; and its cliffhanger. It would be great if you could return to this wonderful story and complete it. Here’s hoping.
AfricanChieftess chapter 21 . 11/24/2021
I've really enjoyed your take on canonical events, more so, your sweet portrayal of Chuck and Sarah. I think I can see where you were going in the upcoming chapters and I'm truly, truly saddened that this story's not finished!
Thanks for sharing :)
asmallgirlwithbigdreams chapter 21 . 5/11/2021
I loved this immensely! Thank you very much
lindsdee chapter 21 . 3/30/2021
Every time I reread this, I'm just enthralled by how much I enjoy this story line and the characters and then I get to this chapter...

I know it's been almost a decade, and a little less than that for Cover Life, but man I hope one day they get finished. They're both delightful stories.
MM2020 chapter 7 . 8/2/2020
This whole series is your best. Thoroughly enjoyed your perspective. Very well written, good job!
LycoX chapter 21 . 3/25/2020
I know its been a few years since you last updated but I hope you do make a come back to this story as its fantastic.
Beckster1213 chapter 1 . 3/21/2019
Excellent reimagining of Chuck. it looks as though you abandoned the story, but I hope you do continue someday!
Baby Huey chapter 21 . 1/25/2019
just when the story starts to get interesting...
Baby Huey chapter 8 . 1/17/2019
i love the story, i just wish that it did not follow the show so closely. i mean we are so mony chapters in, and nothing, imean absolutely NOTHING, that you wrote was not in the show. i know that it is several years too late to do anything about it, but should you ever write another story you might want to stray a little farther from the source material.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/16/2018
I hope you could still continue this
theson chapter 21 . 11/28/2018
can you please update this fic
David Carner chapter 18 . 10/1/2018
The very thought of Chuck walking through the courtyard like that...just...masterful!
David Carner chapter 17 . 10/1/2018
Cupcakes...I’m dying.
David Carner chapter 16 . 10/1/2018
The talk at the end...while he’s asleep...perfection. The whole fic is.