Reviews for träumend
paracuties chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Ooh...now that hit hard. I love Homura; it's crazy how she endured the world ending for so, so many times...this is GOOD.

Keep up the good work!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Oh. my. god. THAT was perfect!

Thats exactly the reason why Im so in love with Homura! I have no idea how anyone can do that again and again, when its so much easier to give up. But she doesnt do it, she stays so strong.

And what you wrote about her hating her old self. Aww, I dont know, I just loved it and it makes me so sad again that in the end she still couldnt really save Madoka from everything. :/
Cytrus chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
While the loop of despair motif has already been mastered in Higurashi, Homura is still a great character when written properly, and I feel you did her justice. Parts were just restated from the show, but there was enough of your own interpretations and flavor to keep things spicy.

I wouldn't mind seeing more of your work in this section, though your topic of preference appears to be Shizzy, heh.

Cytrus
ZipCode chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Very nice. Homura is a difficult character to portray because she lets so little shine through and is thus open to many interpretations - but I think you've captured the fundamental parts that make her such an interesting character here: her strength but also the fact that her stoic facade is a facade. Props. Hope to see more from you in this fandom. :3
J the Drafter chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
*Whistles.* Good story. You provide a nice overview of Homu7ra's thoughts.