Reviews for Coffee Bean Guy
Guest chapter 35 . 4/14/2017
Amazing story - one of the best ones here. Please finish!
love edward percy edsme eragon chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
i really LOVE this story it is awesome. i really can't wait for the update
jessjv chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
I have enjoyed reading this story immensely! Your characters are relatable but leave enough room to grow and have mystery. I do hope you get time to complete this story.
thatwriterchic chapter 35 . 7/22/2016
OMG this story is so funny, I just love it! Can't wait for more!
SnowGoose chapter 34 . 6/2/2016
not throwing anything but I hope you can continue.
SnowGoose chapter 15 . 6/1/2016
I love the opening of this chapter. You had me laughing out loud.
bakedrice07 chapter 35 . 5/15/2016
Hope all is well...started re-reading your story. Hope you consider updating your story
Cherry Bella chapter 35 . 3/10/2015
wow. people are meeting people. I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon please.
MK543 chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
Seriously, 3 years moaning over J in misery? B & E DO NOT have chemistry, obviously. UGH.
arielstarks chapter 35 . 2/15/2015
Ohhh, I love this story so much! I'd actually forgotten about it, so I'm glad it's back. But... Sorry about this, but I've forgotten whether Bella's family knows about Jake and Leah cheating? Like have they found out that Bella didn't actually break Jacob's heart? Please let me know!
Luxie22 chapter 35 . 1/29/2015
I'm so happy to see you update!
sujari6 chapter 35 . 1/28/2015
Bella's right. Kate and Garrett do need to talk.
kit-kat chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
'Witching Hour', huh? Isn't that an Anne Rice book about a family of witches? I know this is an AU story and your's and blah blah blah, but couldn't you at least come up with a title for the book that isn't already a book by someone else who isn't even affiliated with the series being written about. Oh I know, how about you call the book she's reading something that is actually connected to the Twilight story instead, without actually calling it Twilight, since we all know that's what she is supposed to be reading in the first place. I mean come on, get creative and quit using other authors story titles that have absolutely nothing to do with the content of the fanfic being written (as well as the original story being written about).
Speedyraider chapter 34 . 1/27/2015
Nice to have you back. I Hope everything is working it's self out if not just know this you've got friends out here that are willing to listen if you want to rant. Love ya

Speedyraider
nay-nay1990 chapter 35 . 1/27/2015
Thank you for updating. Hope to see another update soon love this. story