Reviews for A Bumblebee Misled
Guest chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
This was truly amazing story. Remy's story about daisy it was just... How did you came up with that? Seriously this was one of the top 5 stories I have ever read including books and other fanfics (something near 300 stories...? books) Keep writing :)
Warkitty chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
: )
dannystar9 chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Okay. This one was amazing. I love the whole part that 13's going to therapy and the therapist is figuring her out. It's a very unique writing style and challenge.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
I'm not a fan of camteen but this concept was so good I just had to read it! I loved the story line and your English was perfect! Way to go!
charmed-darkangel chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
Well that was quiet a new perspective, and I loved the entire concept of the therapist pov and the fairytale and the ending.

Very nice job!
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
This is really good. I've overlooked this story for a while, and today I thought "What the heck" and read it. So very glad I did.
AlexAugust chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
That was fascinating to read. Truly a remarkable story. Having something written from such an outside perspective yet include the characters so closely was something so different from anything I have read before.

I hope you do write something from 13's point of view as this was great and I'd like to read more.
annarky92 chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
ooh man, so cute *-*

"The cloud drifted away" I was so AWWWWNN when I read this... and your psychologist reminds me my uncle and a character of one serie I've watched. And the tale is so awesomely cute too *-*

keep writting, plzz

HAHAHAHA

beeijos
ThirteenStrikes chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
Oh my goodness.

I absolutely loved the way this was written...the entire concept. So very original. Short, simple, but contains so much at the same time. Last chapter was sweet.

I wished this was longer.

Good job!
SexyMuppet chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
wow!

the whole thing was so original and so intersting!

it was greate!