Reviews for I Hate You
paz chapter 4 . 2/22
Fabulous
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 9/15/2016
Interesting story. Romilda is a nasty little piece of work. I really think you need to add one more chapter. We need to read the article and see what happens to her as a result. I'm assuming that edition of the paper would arrive on the students' first day back. That should make for a very interesting day for Romilda.

Romilda's final year should be terrible. Guys will be afraid to date her (Who knows what she might slip into their drinks?) and no girls will trust her. I'll bet every hairbrush and all personal items with any DNA on them will be kept in locked trunks blood-warded to a fare-thee-well and booby-trapped to maim anyone who tries to get into them. Miss Vane could find herself in the hospital wing being tended by a very UNsympathetic Poppy if she tries anything. Even if she doesn't, she'll probably be a paranoid mess before too long, just waiting for true revenge to be exacted ... especially if McGonagall decides to remain "deaf and blind" to any non-lethal but well-deserved pranks.

You have a great opportunity here. It could be a fun chapter or two. ;)
nayin17 chapter 4 . 4/16/2016
Wish you included the article
nayin17 chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
I just can't believe that Neville will believe that Ginny can do that after what they've been through at his 7th year at Hogwarts.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
F*ck Ginny. Immature brat.
Marshman101 chapter 4 . 2/15/2016
NEYH HEH HEEEH
Deathena99 chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Doesn't fleur have an accent?
Imightjustwishiwasaweasley chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
another fabulous story
mikelann6 chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
Please finish the story asap!
asas chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
man people here has low standars. This fic sucks! cliche, boring and OOC.
Anne.girl11 chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
You have to go on! And I think Harry should visit sometimes... Or Ginny gets injured and Harry comes to hogwarts and there is someone who wants something bad with Gin or Harry... Just ,please ,go on!
Emielia Magnolia chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
ROMILDA VANE? SEX! NO WAY! I KNOW SHE CAN BE A BIT, WELL... PREOCCUPIED AND WIERD SOMETIMES, BUT... THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT SHE WOULD DO SOMETHING AS STUPID AS THIS! I MEAN COME ON!... THIS IS TOTS WACK! But i do like the story so far!
Anony chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
Unexpected twist with the polyjuice... I really don't think that revenge was enough after what she did!
DukeBrymin chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Well Romildadidn't really get all that was coming to her, but we can be charitable. It probably serves Harry's purpose more having the article written like that.

I still have a hard time believing that Harry and Ginny were okay with staying apart during her final school year. I mean, I understand Harry's not wanting to go back to school, but I think Ginny might have chosen to be tutored at home so she and Harry could spend more time together.
DukeBrymin chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Very much looking forward to Vane's humiliation.