Reviews for I Hate You
Imightjustwishiwasaweasley chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
another fabulous story
mikelann6 chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
Please finish the story asap!
asas chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
man people here has low standars. This fic sucks! cliche, boring and OOC.
Anne.girl11 chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
You have to go on! And I think Harry should visit sometimes... Or Ginny gets injured and Harry comes to hogwarts and there is someone who wants something bad with Gin or Harry... Just ,please ,go on!
Emielia Magnolia chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
ROMILDA VANE? SEX! NO WAY! I KNOW SHE CAN BE A BIT, WELL... PREOCCUPIED AND WIERD SOMETIMES, BUT... THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT SHE WOULD DO SOMETHING AS STUPID AS THIS! I MEAN COME ON!... THIS IS TOTS WACK! But i do like the story so far!
Anony chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
Unexpected twist with the polyjuice... I really don't think that revenge was enough after what she did!
DukeBrymin chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Well Romildadidn't really get all that was coming to her, but we can be charitable. It probably serves Harry's purpose more having the article written like that.

I still have a hard time believing that Harry and Ginny were okay with staying apart during her final school year. I mean, I understand Harry's not wanting to go back to school, but I think Ginny might have chosen to be tutored at home so she and Harry could spend more time together.
DukeBrymin chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Very much looking forward to Vane's humiliation.
DukeBrymin chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Now THAT'S the reunion scene that Ginny and Harry should have had.
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I was rather worried about the beginning-you would never write something like that. So, I'm very glad to know it wasn't what I feared it might be.
sbmcneil chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
Great story! Glad Romilda got what was coming to her.
PhoenixWytch chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
Like how they got Vane. Though I wonder how the publics reaction to Lee's article...

Thanks for writing.
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Great story so far! I loved the auror training program...it was the perfect combination of much needed counseling (group & individual) and training for Harry! Can't wait to read more! :)
CrazyWildandProud chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
I love this story! Keep up the amazing stories!
mdauben chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
An interesting mix of angst and comedy! I hope you don't stop here, it sounds like you could carry this story through a few more chapters.