Reviews for Amazing Grace
shad75 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This was really well written and very interesting. You wrote it before you watched the episode yes? I loved the part where Emily wanted to say goodbye to Reid because she didn't want him to be upset that she just left him like Gideon etc (I haven't yet watched any episodes with Elle). And the end bit is very nice, where she starts crying because she realizes the team is with her despite what she did. I wish that in season 7 of the show, after she came back, they spent at least a minute discussing this aspect or something like Hotch saying he understood. I know that in 'Lauren', Derek said that he understood why she did what she did just before she 'died'. But it would have been nice if they discussed it again cos he was so upset by it at the start of 'Lauren'.

I am so glad she and JJ came back cos honestly, as much as I love the other characters and stories, I don't think I could have watched the show knowing that Reid never knew that she wasn't really dead!
meri47 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Nice take on an alternate way that situation could've ended; and to be honest I think that I like your version better than the official one!

Keep up the good work!
RaceTheWind10 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Wow. This is *gorgeous* Fantastic look at how this could have gone and a great job with Prentiss' inner martyr :P
babygurl0506 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
How much do I WISH this had been the way it ended? ugh. i have a OS M ficlet for Prentiss/Hotch going up later today that's in line with the whole new identity crap.

Would loooooove your opinion once it's up! *puppy dog eyes*
Nancy J. Lisse chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
this was intense, i loved it! great writing

Jessalynn
Sara Nublas chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I think this triad of one-shots was amazing and really plausible. Now let's see what happens tonight but I definitely hope the CM writers did a job as good as yours, and also hope for Emily's return.

Aside from that I would die to get to write as well as you do one day, you are so talented!
BbyStarlette chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This is great and very well written... I have a feeling something similar like this will happen on the show tomorrow, they better not let her die! Adding to favorites]
susannah2000 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Weeping..weeping...because this is exactly how tomorrow's show should end, with Emily recovering and coming back, and it's not going to. Weeping!

Newsflash for Garcia, that "Hotstuff" presumably being Morgan, wouldn't last one minute against someone like Doyle.