Reviews for Old Lady or Dead Lady
Tessaturd chapter 15 . 3/17
Great story, I giggled and gasped. Thankyou for a not so heavy or over repeated story line.
jaxsforever chapter 1 . 2/26
just curious, why would you change Thomas' name to Wyatt? it always saddens me when i read these stories and people keep getting rid of Thomas. just wondering why.
saldred75 chapter 15 . 2/4
best story ever!
saldred75 chapter 11 . 2/4
this story is hilarious!
RhondaL chapter 15 . 1/18
I don't know when I have enjoying and laughed at a fanfic before that was great comic relief and a fun story rolled into one . I could actually see it playing our in my mind... Never walked anyone or had to call a cleaner but with three kids 7 Grands do crazy exes of theirs we have had our share if crazy.. I am up way to late I hope you have wrote more SOA stories if not please do!
RhondaL chapter 13 . 1/18
Ok before I firget loved Opes lines Bummer and I don't know but I like it ... On to the next chapter.
RhondaL chapter 12 . 1/18
I just finished chapter 12 I am laughing so hard I have tears rolling and my ole man kicked me outta bed ( I'm reading only phone). This is the craziest zaniest funniest fic I have ever read and I love it... Jax and Ope are quite a transfer lol I think the bottle I the Kutte is were I lost it and haven't stopped since... Onto finish
Cindy Burick chapter 15 . 1/16
I laughed out loud as I read your story. That was so much fun. Thank You
janet.mccormick.5 chapter 15 . 12/11/2014
This was a great story well done
jcampbell943 chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
LOVE THIS! so glad this was recommended!
jcampbell943 chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
Omg granddaddy of all fits and Opie liking being smart, perfect one liners!
jcampbell943 chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
Just found this story. Loved Jax playing the martyr this chapter. Opie's comment about him "letting it all out" and Gemma's about explain "that to your old lady" had me cracking up.
jodstar80 chapter 15 . 5/13/2012
A perfect ending loved this story
jodstar80 chapter 15 . 5/13/2012
A perfect ending loved this story
IheartSam7 chapter 15 . 2/4/2012
That was so incredibly awesome! I loved every chapter. I was silently praying for the next chapter but saw its over! I think you should write a sequel with Jax and Opie getting chicken pox! That would be freaking awesome! You are SO good at writing SOA! More please.