Reviews for Written for the Purpose of Not Being Read
n.harkin.9 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
love the letter, it would make a brilliant story if you were to write one, but if not it works well just as the letter!
you are a BRILLIANT writer!
LeArtemis 1234 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
What the flip plz write more u jus cant something as beautiful as that and leave it as a oneshot plz im begging u. I swear i will review every chapter u write jus plz update plz u have talent. - puppy dog eyes plz
Spellshadow98 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Beautiful similies, very creepy!
ae3qe27u chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
WRITE WRITE WRITE WRITE WRITE! This is an AMAZING teaser! If/When Harry finds his letter, how will he react? Will he find it in Voldemort's manor? In/At Hogwarts? Where? How? WRITE!

Well, what are you waiting for?

Why are you still reading this? WRITE ALREADY! (Please?)
bladedfanfighter chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
In a site where it grows increasingly difficult to find a well written story, yours certainly stood out. I would love it if you decided to fake a multi chaptered fic of this. Of course, I can understand the need to procrastinate.
chynna323 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
You should (must) make this a multi-chapter story, it would be so amazing. I love how you managed to keep Voldemort in tack and still make him human. The emotion behind this is pure and completely unbiased. Bravo.

-Chynna323
SpiritedWind chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
...this was strange...but I liked the idea.
outtacontrolharry chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I really hope you continue this as a chapter fic i for some odd reason love reading letter fics that turn into regular stories i am weird but its well done and i would really love to see more of this
Fots chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Deep...very deep...Didn't know Voldy had a heart that...sincere...weird.
Homo Explosion chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
That letter was absolutely beautiful! I think you should write a multi-chaptered fic like you mentioned thinking about in the A/N. I really like it! *adds to favorites*
ankoku696 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
ok so harry reads the letter right how does he react there has to be more to this!
DarkNaruto002 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I am truly glad that I came across this fic here! The letter was magnicifent and very emotional, the contrast of what we would expect from Voldemort.

I love the manner in which you wrote and depicted Voldemort. I just simply love reading from Voldemort's point of view! You feel such sadness and wanting from him and love...

I do hope that you can continue on with this. Let me know if you ever do!

DarkNaruto002
artsycherry chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I love this letter... and am really happy you decided to make a multi-chaptered fic out of it... (I read the first chapter, and loved it!)

I think it has the potential to be one of the best Harry/Voldy fics ever.

artsycherry
Crash Boom Bang chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I like it and would love a second chapter if possible
That's Nice chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I really like it. You manage to keep Tom in charecter, something that is hard for most writers. I would love to see this become a multi chapter fic.

Looking forward to news of more chapters,

That's Nice