Reviews for You'll Always Have Us
Seamus-Neville chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
*sobs* He looses Wally in season 2! *more sobs*
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
that was so touching *tear falls*
Lovinglolipop0402 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
that was so touching i cried i never cry.
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This is heartbreakingly beautiful. T.T :)
CattOnCoffee chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Dear god, this made me cry. Hell, the past three fics of yours I just read ALL made me cry. But this was fantastic. I love all the KF/Robin drama you've been writing. Robin is one of my favourite characters. He has so many layers and you really have a great grasp of them. Your portrayal of Wally is lovely as well. I like him in that "brotherly" role when he interacts with Robin. It's not often we see Robin as "younger" than Wally but you bring it out in a really natural way. Lovely job with this one shot and amazing work on ALL our Young Justice fics. I'm burning through them all as we speaking and have yet to find one I don't like.
Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
awwwww loved it... it was sad be happy at the same time...:D
Raikimluva22 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
:'[ -sniffle- Awe...u made me tear up! Curse u!

But good story. :]

Karma Killer 11 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Poor Robin. D: I liked the end, it was... optimistic, you know? :) 'Course you know, you wrote it! XD

Good story.
LockedKeys chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Oh, this was a beautiful short! It's sometimes nice to just read a little 'ole story about their lives outside missions and their cave.

And hope your dad has a safe trip, for however long it may be.

pop chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Thats so sad and sweet.
swirlhearty23 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I loved it and made me give myself a weird smile to my face. I love how you portrayed everything so nicely.
Emerald Lotus chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This was really heart warming. I loved the ending when Wally came up to Dick, and gave him a hug. He is such a good friend.

Great job!
CG07 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Beautiful! I loved the emotion in it!
EnderMoon chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This story goes straight to your heart! So very sweet! Bravo!