Reviews for Blood Diamond: Beyond
pujalysfelton chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
great... shame you abandonned it... it was perfect
Jazzi chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This would have been a much better ending to the movie , a true survivor story but then I guess modern media can't let us have happy endings anymore! We are honnered to have hero's like you and Danny! Please keep the chapters coming I would much rather read the truth " from the horses mouth " as they say!
rjt040190 chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
PLEASE continue! i love this story so much! :)
can u finish it?
MythFanatic chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Awesome story. please UPDATE soon. :-):-)
raistss chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
oh my god i love this

why is blood diamond fanfiction so hard to find

anyways please keep posting! 3
moonsongbird.95 chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
I like this,please write another chapter :D xx
hermoine granger chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
i really like this chapter and this story! please write chapter 4 becuse i am dieing to know if maddy and archer ever go to london and danny gets to meet with M.r simmons!
XxTwilghtxFan101xX chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Shit!
HarryGinnyDxC chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
UPDATE! I LOVE IT! :D
KayBeth13 chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Great story, there are way too few BD stories on here, so thanks for putting a smile on my face! Continue with the great work and I eagerly await the next chapter!
Arty chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Love the story! Your right, why did he have to die? If he would have lived the movie would have been much better. Also, Blood Diamonds reminds me of the Xbox 360 game FarCry 2. Well anyways, thanks for writing a better ending to the movie. Keep up the awesome work.
Brian Marcus Burton chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Heya, THIS IS ONE COOL FIC

Love how you write Archer, you've gotten him to a tee.

Please write more, can't wait.
ScarlettRose123 chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
LOVE This! Your so right there are definitely no enough BD fics out there & its like one of my fav movies so I always hope for more. You have such an attitude and sarcasm in your writing that I absolutely love you portrayed Maddie really well and I always love Danny! Please update and keep up the good work!
OneWithTheOcean chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
I love this! You write very well. Please continue with this story. I'll be very disappointed if you don't. :)
samanthapickett chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
\your story is awsome i loooooooooooooooooove the way Mattie Bowen saves Dannys live your next chapter should be about how they get out of Sierra Lone togther for good. How they fall in love along the way and they make it to London togther get married and rasie a family.