Reviews for What Came Before He Shot Her
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
good
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Well, I hope this review

Makes your fingers dance! So we get an update soon! Very intriguing!

Looking

Forward to

More!
moni9576 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Wait, are you trying to tell us that Jones is the bad guy? How did this happen? And what was that about Elizabeth? Did something happen to her? Cannot wait to read more? Please update soon!
Shao7 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
OMG!

OMFG!

This is Amazing! El Kidnapped, Neal with a gun, Diana (Love Her) shot, and Peter (I Love me some Peter) trying to save everyone...

Finally, action with Peter and Diana... I love the chemistry between those two.

I can't wait to see where this goes!

I'm so happy! You have made my day!
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I'm intrigued! Everything about your first chapter is exciting and unusual for a WC fic: opening with a shooting, Diana being injured, Neal with a gun. Great story opener. I can't wait to read more. :)
Agni chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Because logging in is irrelevant and overrated.

I almost forgot about this storyyyy. Gahh, I'm glad you posted this, even though it's got me all anxious now. Neal with a gun! Diana shot! El...kidnapped?

*holds out hands for more*

Oh and the dedication was a thing of beauty. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw the line again. Those sly, sly typos.

Agni
Groovy82 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This is a sad but beautiful story, very well written. I really enjoyed reading it and can't wait to read more.
Duffy1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This starts out like a good story line. Giving Neal a gun is a good start in any story. I'll be here when you return.
puellascribit5 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Great start! Can't wait for the next chapter.
The Lady More chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
ROOMIE!

This was an awesome, awesome, awesome prolouge. I love the emotion and mystery to it! I hope to see more soon.

XOXOX