Reviews for Snarled
Guest chapter 8 . 8/25 the greatest thing. In the history of great things. "Is your hair SENTIENT?" Hahaha! This is GREAT! Their interactions are just SO MUCH FUN!
VanillaPerky chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
Oooh, pretty pretty lovely please, won't you finish this fanfic? ;3
I love the 'Sherlock'-series and 'Snarled', thus making this the ultimate fanfic of all times! :D
I really like your writing-style and would really, really appreciate it, if you wrote the rest!

It is just so very, very adorable! 3

Hugs and imaginary cookies,
VanillaPerky chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
Hey.. Where've you gone? xD
I absolutely adore this story and often checks it for new updates - but there haven't been any? :D
I hope you will continue it as some point, because it's very cute :D

May smiles and happiness follow you through life,
Thr3n0dy chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
UPDATE. Update update update update please please please because this story is fantastic.
Commander Ael chapter 8 . 8/5/2012

Dannie Tomlinson chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
Awww! More? Please? Pretty please? I need to know what happens!
Snow leopard freak chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
You won't believe how much this fic made me laugh! I hope you update soon (even if your note claims it'll be awhile yet!), and keep up the fantastic work! Great style, excellent blending of BOTH John and Sherlock's personalities as well as those of the characters in Tangled- great job!

Cristalake chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
This is incredibly well written! All of a sudden, I really really want to watch tangled. 3
Corey5268 chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
I think I'm in love with this! UPDATE!
AzerBlazer chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
This is awesome, I keep wondering what the Snuggly Duckling scene will look like, Sherlock showing possessiveness of his guide? Because he doesn't seem to have the empathy Rapunzel did when dealing with the ruffians XD
sami1010220 chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
...ahhhh!how could you leave it there? Lol, please update soon¡ Actually, I'm almost tempted to just wait to read it until it's finished, I'm not sure I can stand these long waits
Loki's Scribe chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
I really like the way Sherlock thinks. I know I said that last review, but this chapter really drives the point home. Because your Sherlock simply doesn't have the context to draw the conclusions canon Sherlock does, but he still notices and classifies everything, and his attempts to deduce the purpose of the things he doesn't recognize is just very well written. I also love the minute examination of John, and the many ways he's physically different from Mycroft and Sherlock, and the questions that those differences provoke. They feel very natural.

I also love the two different conversations John and Sherlock are having, both because it was hilarious and because it drives home just how little knowledge of human interaction Sherlock is working with. And just how easy John is to read, by extension.

Also the discussion of sentient hair. That was always something that bothered me slightly in the movie, because Flynn's pretty blithe about it, so I rather appreciate the fact that John isn't.

The descent from the tower is also wonderfully well-written. *adds to author alerts so I'll see when you update* Great story; I look forward to more.
Loki's Scribe chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
I was going to wait and review the last three chapters at once, but considering the length of the last chapter, I think I'll review five and six now, lest they get lost in seven.

I really like the way this Sherlock thinks. He has so much less in the way of context, but the way he goes over Mycroft is still reminiscent of his deduction sequences on the show. I also really, really like their relationship here, and the second-to-last line - "because even when they fought and drove each other mad and Sherlock periodically decided he hated him, they were still brothers."

I also really like the way this John thinks - from his reasoning about the wanted posters [in contrast to Flynn's], to his thoughts on escape, to the way he argues with the horse. [Also, Dimmock's Maximus? That's quite fitting, now that I think about it.] John's way of addressing the crown is also great - rather like the fight he had with the chip and pin machine in canon.

And then Sherlock enters, and I will be taking the opportunity to scurry on and see what happens next.
Loki's Scribe chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
First of all, you have somehow enticed me to read a WIP. Well done, I usually avoid them. Second of all, I'm greatly enjoying this, but given the audible chuckling this chapter induced, I thought I'd leave a review here before continuing on.

First of all, I love the prologue. The voice is very much John's - the asides John would have, if he were telling the backstory instead of Flynn, I mean, and I particularly loved the "trial and error, most likely" and "round these parts we'll take any excuse for a party" lines, and you set up both the fairy tale feel of the original story and indicate a lot of the little differences very nicely. Also the last line of the prologue was a nice touch.

At first I wasn't sure what to think of Mycroft in Gothel's place, but once I read further, it makes a lot of sense, considering his possessive streak, and I really enjoyed the way you wrote Sherlock's reaction to Rapunzel's situation.

And this chapter? This chapter was brilliant. I love that it's Sally Donovan and Anderson, and the little hints about John's backstory, and the way this story has shaped this John. He's still clearly John, but he's not the guy we met in A Study in Pink because he has a hole different history, and I love the fact that this effects him. [Also, does this make Lestrade Maximus or the Captain? Because if Lestrade is Maximus I will find that endlessly amusing.]

Anyway, this is a huge review, but the point is I'm really enjoying this story so far.
I'm Truly Clueless chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
This is fantastic! I love Sherlock and john's interactions, especially the end part—and the way Sherlock analyses everything is brilliant, how he doesn't know what things are and—just wow :D I'm so looking forward to the next chapter!