Reviews for Snarled
magialuna chapter 8 . 3/8
Dang it, I can't tell if my review posted and I can't tell if there is a way to check...this site has changed quite a bit since I last used ity. Just in case it didn't post...

I've really enjoyed this so far . I hope you haven't abandoned this story! I'd love to find out what Sherlock's reactions were to the outside world and everything he sees . Also what kind of adventures they get into , especially since John seems to be quite … "Popular." And I'd also like to see how you planned for these two to fall in love since they seem about as far from that as possible right now . Anyway thanks for sharing this, I enjoyed it and I'm hopeful for more . Clare
magialuna chapter 3 . 3/8
I do hope you've not abandoned this! This is such a fun story. I'd love to find out Sherlock's reaction to being outside , and everything he sees . I'd also like to to read how you have planned for these two to fall in love. Thanks for posting this ! I really do hope there will be more.
Clare
Nike Scarlet chapter 8 . 11/29/2015
I like this. How old is John in this though?
Guest chapter 8 . 8/25/2015
This...is the greatest thing. In the history of great things. "Is your hair SENTIENT?" Hahaha! This is GREAT! Their interactions are just SO MUCH FUN!
VanillaPerky chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
Oooh, pretty pretty lovely please, won't you finish this fanfic? ;3
I love the 'Sherlock'-series and 'Snarled', thus making this the ultimate fanfic of all times! :D
I really like your writing-style and would really, really appreciate it, if you wrote the rest!

It is just so very, very adorable! 3

Hugs and imaginary cookies,
Michala
VanillaPerky chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
Hey.. Where've you gone? xD
I absolutely adore this story and often checks it for new updates - but there haven't been any? :D
I hope you will continue it as some point, because it's very cute :D

May smiles and happiness follow you through life,
Michala
Thr3n0dy chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
UPDATE. Update update update update please please please because this story is fantastic.
Commander Ael chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
WHAT? THIS IS WHERE IT STOPS?

BUT - YOU FUSED TANGLED WITH SHERLOCK - AND IT'S /WORKING/.

OMFG I NEED MORE NOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
Awww! More? Please? Pretty please? I need to know what happens!
Snow leopard freak chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
You won't believe how much this fic made me laugh! I hope you update soon (even if your note claims it'll be awhile yet!), and keep up the fantastic work! Great style, excellent blending of BOTH John and Sherlock's personalities as well as those of the characters in Tangled- great job!

-SLF
Cristalake chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
This is incredibly well written! All of a sudden, I really really want to watch tangled. 3
Corey5268 chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
I think I'm in love with this! UPDATE!
AzerBlazer chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
This is awesome, I keep wondering what the Snuggly Duckling scene will look like, Sherlock showing possessiveness of his guide? Because he doesn't seem to have the empathy Rapunzel did when dealing with the ruffians XD
sami1010220 chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
...ahhhh!how could you leave it there? Lol, please update soon¡ Actually, I'm almost tempted to just wait to read it until it's finished, I'm not sure I can stand these long waits
Loki's Scribe chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
I really like the way Sherlock thinks. I know I said that last review, but this chapter really drives the point home. Because your Sherlock simply doesn't have the context to draw the conclusions canon Sherlock does, but he still notices and classifies everything, and his attempts to deduce the purpose of the things he doesn't recognize is just very well written. I also love the minute examination of John, and the many ways he's physically different from Mycroft and Sherlock, and the questions that those differences provoke. They feel very natural.

I also love the two different conversations John and Sherlock are having, both because it was hilarious and because it drives home just how little knowledge of human interaction Sherlock is working with. And just how easy John is to read, by extension.

Also the discussion of sentient hair. That was always something that bothered me slightly in the movie, because Flynn's pretty blithe about it, so I rather appreciate the fact that John isn't.

The descent from the tower is also wonderfully well-written. *adds to author alerts so I'll see when you update* Great story; I look forward to more.