Reviews for Coffee
summer fucking sunsets chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
oh my freaking goodness…this was so good. i love you for writing it. I loved the JadeCat relationship; Jade is so well written and Cat’s Cat so that is perfect. This underlying AndréCat and BeckJade fit joyously. All in all, it’s my kind of Victorious fiction. — faves

sfs
sabrina bayonet chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
So pretty
Kaycie232 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
This is one of the saddest, most beautiful things I've ever read.
Blazingstar of ThunderClan chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Well, this was certainly interesting. And unique. I like it. :)
MadTrout chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This was so poetic. I loved it so much, you made me feel so much from Cat's perspective with such a limited amount of words.

So many feels I can't handle it.
Alli-33 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Aww... Cat and André seemed like a really sweet couple. It's too bad they broke up.
twilight-jemmett chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Are u gonna do more?
Gotta-Love-The-Hunger-Games chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
It's a good story. It could be longer, though.
NothingPersonnel chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This one's so sad, but I can see it. Thank you.
Miss Nowhere chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
0.0 awe !
demondreaming chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Ambs, I liked this. I love the way you write Cat, always.

"I don't think you love Beck, either."

The crack of skin on skin is so loud, Cat thinks for several moments that a firecracker has gone off in her room.

This part. It was incredibly effective... the cut there. Beautiful.

You made me believe in Cat/Andre, which... I'd never considered before.

Also, this is a format that I haven't read much of from you before; the short sort of snippets. They're effective, but I do feel like when Jade came back, before Cat broke up with Andre... I feel like that was a little too short. But as always, brilliant works Ambs. This is a nice little oneshot _
volksgti94 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
holy shit. i freakin' loved this. it's choppy, butit really fits this story. There's not a lot of explination, but that too fits the story. well at least for me it does. I think my favorite part is the ending, just the simplicity of the whole thing when it's not actually all that simple.

ok, i'm confusing myself, so...loved it!
IzzyandDesRoxSox chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I loved this.. I'm a die-hard fan of Candré but I'm always open to femslash like Cat/Jade. Nice job. Loved it!
elitemassacre6 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I love this alot. I wondered if Jade turned cat into the user she became, or if she was that way to begin with, broken like that. IDK i'm sure I'll figure it out if I read it again.
EmolieMcMuffin chapter 1 . 3/16/2011