Reviews for Complications
Obsessive66 chapter 26 . 4/10/2014
This well written story has had me on the edge of my seat all day! Thank you.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Update immediately, please!
PokeRainbows92 chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
Okay, I realize that you're probably so over this since it was published like two years ago and I haven't even finished this chapter yet but I felt that I should let you know that for the past few chapters I've been struggling so hard to hold back tears and the beginning of this one was so good that I just couldn't anymore :')
Leena7 chapter 16 . 1/17/2012
i cried as i read this chapter
val313 chapter 26 . 10/30/2011
I dont know how the heck I missed the ending to this! Wow... loved this story. So good. It is by far one of my top faves on here. So glad you started another. So sorry to hear you lost your job. Borders was my favorite bookstore and I cried when it closed. It was my husband and my Saturday date spot for 5 years. HOpe you have found something new. Good luck with the knee. Keep on writing brilliant stories!
MJ chapter 26 . 9/25/2011
Darn! Another Sunday morning and no new Jim/Marissa story. Oh, well...I'll just have to reread Complications.
magnoliatf chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
I cannot believe it's Sunday morning and there's no update on the lives of Jim and Marissa.

Let that inspiration hit you-forget that dumb Real Life crap-and tell more of this story!

I'm hooked and need a quick fix.
otterpuke chapter 26 . 8/26/2011
honestly i probably missed a huge chunk of an amazing story, but once marissa was missing in action, i couldn't handle it, and skipped until they were reunited. xD this was a brilliant series you've made here, and i patiently await more.
Redlioness62 chapter 26 . 8/24/2011
Sorry to hear about your job. I think I am one of the few people who still likes to read actual books! I think I will go book shopping this weekend. This was a wonderful story, and totally plausible. I can't wait until your sequel. (I think I have watched Star Trek'09 at least 10-15 times since it first came out on DVD. And the original everytime it comes on TV!)
Moichino chapter 26 . 8/22/2011
YIPPEE! This has just made my day. Brillant story RogueAngel.

Good luck with the horrific and unplanned job hunt - my thoughts are with you (aka been there done that).
Raefhn chapter 26 . 8/22/2011
Awesome ending; so glad that Marissa and Jim are finally back together! I hope that she is in fact pregnant and I'm sure you will touch on that in the next story. Good luck with everything!I can't wait for the new chapter in the lives of Jim and Marissa!
T'Arrah chapter 26 . 8/21/2011
I have to say this was sooooo awesome. I loved the ending. I loved how Jim reacted. I can't wait until the next one. I am sad to hear about your work situation. The economic issues in this country are precarious at best. Good luck.
sweetpea84 chapter 26 . 8/21/2011
Appreciated the dedication to three of the Columbia astronauts at the beginning. I enjoy this series; it's a good read.
tweets chapter 26 . 8/21/2011
Well, a brilliant effort. I look forward to seeing the final part of the story when you are able to post it.

We got lucky in NZ, our Borders stores and their local counterparts (Whitcoulls) got bought out by a local firm that has worked to put them back in the black. Here's hoping real life brightens up considerably for you.
bookdragon01 chapter 26 . 8/21/2011
Glad to see Jim and Marissa at last(even if somehow Scotty is the one commanding security teams?).

So sorry to hear you're at Borders. I've been terribly sad to see the one close to us go out of business.