Reviews for I Never Thought You Were a Fool
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This is sad. Silly Kurt. Where's the third part that you promised?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
this one was sad i can't help feeling sad for both of them
P4Nd4 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Puck is so insightful! Don't just stand there Kurt! Go afteryour man! ;D Thanks!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
this is good
GoldenVXN chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Oh no! Kurt how could you! You are suppose to be with Puck.
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Hmm i didnt really like Puck here... (
TkMomijiOXkisaHiro chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
YES! I love your fics!
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Awweee :( And hell yes, Puck was nearly in tears during Candles, thank you for making something that makes that make sense!
livingthegamecalledlife chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Honestly I love, Love, LOVE this. It was so bittersweet and I would love to see a sequal to this. Oh, I also got one of my friends to read this at lunch the other day and she also liked it (she doesn't even ship this pairing... yet, anyways).
Lady Babette chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Holy Hell, could you make me want to cry any more. Stupid Bland. Poor, poor Puck. Poor, sweet Kurt.

You have an amazing way with words. I have loved everything of yours I've read. I am so glad that you make the time and effort to share them. Thank you so much.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Gah!

You can't end it here! D
Gleek Princess chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
YESSSSSSS!

I'm not gonna lie. I wasn't a Klaine shipper before last night's episode, but after that kiss... I couldn't help it, I'm sorry!

But every time Blaine opened his mouth in that episode, I seriously wanted to shove some rainbow unicorn Nicholas Sparks novel down his throat. SERIOUSLY. Everything he said was so damn sappy! Sure, yeah, I was squealing, but at the same time I was rolling my eyes. Because I'm contradicting like that.

I loved Baby Penguin, because it touched on what I hated so much about that Sexy episode. Like, seriously, what Blaine said was NOT. Cool. It was like "You're not sexy. Try harder." You were one of the few people who got Blaine on that.

And then on this one, you called him out on his sappy ass change of heart. I feel like Blaine's like a player or something, he sounds so REHEARSED when he yaps.

(Oh yeah, it's a TV show, isn't it?)

Now that I'm done ranting, I just want to say that you've done Puck perfectly. With that discreet flirting in ze first one and then in this one, what he said about the thing he said about SONGS! He should've written an original song... ABOUT KURT! Yay! Because he's poetic, in a true poetic way, not like Blaine. BOO BLAINE!

Long review is long. I apologize for wasting a good chunk of your time there. I'll just... yeah... I'll just go. KBAI!
BreeZombiee chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
i love you and i hate you at the same time. you need more sequels! I don't care that you just did one. You need to make another one. ;D
Enigmus chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I LOVE IT! I WANT MORE! MAKE IT HAPPEN ._. AWESOME JOB!
SouthernHemmy chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Hey Aedy! I am glad I am not the only that saw that...He looked so sad watching Kurt! Why wont they let Purt have a chance! Anywho! Loved this and cant wait for the next installment...Hemmy