Reviews for Shadow over Hogwarts
Cemalidor chapter 11 . 8/16
Have to reread, clearly missed that Hedwig part, didn't see that Joker part coming at all. Nice twist.
Cemalidor chapter 5 . 8/16
Harry Batman
Hermione Catwoman
Amelia Bones Commissioner Gordon

Nice, nice, a pity Cedric died (again).
Jimbocous chapter 11 . 7/23
Good grins. Thanks !
ourdein chapter 11 . 9/29/2015
that... was... amazing!
just read the whole thing in a sitting
Clell65619 chapter 9 . 3/4/2015
Kerm-Et? You should be ashamed of yourself.

Great story.
noreenklose chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
Great story.
It was a hoot!
Thanks for sharing.

KUTGW,

Noreen
RykOakwine chapter 11 . 1/7/2015
Really better than expected. I generally avoid crossovers, they're prone to being rather contrived as authors are put in the position of jamming round pegs into square holes. But this one is quite good.

If I had a criticism of the story it would be that it was rushed at times and didn't give the subject matter the time it deserved. Too often it devolved into the style of the last few paragraphs of your false start stories.

A few of the character crossovers were forced. Narcissa as Two Face didn't fit very well considering her personal backstory and how she was maimed. No connection to the coin. Several items like that in the story but all in all it was pretty damn good.
jon reeve chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
I suppose a Tonks mentored by a Moody could be a good Question...

Narcissa was almost cool. Not sure how I feel about Neville, though.
BNGwarrior chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
I would have thought you would have said Fudge was the Penguin since you called him that about halfway through. Sweet story, any chance for a sequel?
JoeJ1 chapter 9 . 2/8/2014
lol, that omake 12
christinesangel100 chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
Did Harry-? He didn't eat her did he? Kinda funny though. :)
I feel really sorry for Neville, but I love this version of events, and how the characters come to life in different counterparts...like with Narcissa Malfoy/Black. And the twins, and Susan possibly becoming batgirl? That was the impression I got-especially due to her connection with 'commisioner Gordon'. :)
Anyway, this was really awesome. I would really love to read more, but it says it's complete. I loved Hermione becoming Catwoman. If you do write more, I would love to read it. :)
christinesangel100 chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Just finished Chapter 2 -I LOVE YOUR END VERSION OF FRANK MILLER! I started laughing like crazy. My twin asked, so I showed her, and she exclaimed with joy and went, 'Finally someone hates Frank Miller as much as I do!' :) I love that.
This is so good, not just that bit, by the way. The whole story is fantastic. :) Thanks! :)
Mockingbirdflies chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
Despite you not liking this, I actually really enjoyed it. Clever representations of Potterverse characters in Batman form. Great job - even more so considering that it's not your style.
Sticks and Bones chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
this is hilarious! pleaaaase write spin offs featuring wonderowl and supertoad!
Technomad chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
Umbridge, crucified all but naked?

Where's the brain bleach? *grin*