Reviews for Shadow over Hogwarts
jon reeve chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
I suppose a Tonks mentored by a Moody could be a good Question...

Narcissa was almost cool. Not sure how I feel about Neville, though.
BNGwarrior chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
I would have thought you would have said Fudge was the Penguin since you called him that about halfway through. Sweet story, any chance for a sequel?
JoeJ1 chapter 9 . 2/8/2014
lol, that omake 12
christinesangel100 chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
Did Harry-? He didn't eat her did he? Kinda funny though. :)
I feel really sorry for Neville, but I love this version of events, and how the characters come to life in different counterparts...like with Narcissa Malfoy/Black. And the twins, and Susan possibly becoming batgirl? That was the impression I got-especially due to her connection with 'commisioner Gordon'. :)
Anyway, this was really awesome. I would really love to read more, but it says it's complete. I loved Hermione becoming Catwoman. If you do write more, I would love to read it. :)
christinesangel100 chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Just finished Chapter 2 -I LOVE YOUR END VERSION OF FRANK MILLER! I started laughing like crazy. My twin asked, so I showed her, and she exclaimed with joy and went, 'Finally someone hates Frank Miller as much as I do!' :) I love that.
This is so good, not just that bit, by the way. The whole story is fantastic. :) Thanks! :)
Mockingbirdflies chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
Despite you not liking this, I actually really enjoyed it. Clever representations of Potterverse characters in Batman form. Great job - even more so considering that it's not your style.
Sticks and Bones chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
this is hilarious! pleaaaase write spin offs featuring wonderowl and supertoad!
Technomad chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
Umbridge, crucified all but naked?

Where's the brain bleach? *grin*
Blue Canary chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Er… I’m sure you believe that Frank Miller is a misogynist, but I don’t. Just because he has a tendency to have female characters cast in a role of prostitution doesn’t mean that he’s SUPPORTING this, necessarily. I mean, as a writer, my characters are outcasts—does that mean I think the only people worth talking to are outcasts? No. I mean, I won’t say you’re wrong, but please, do be careful when you throw around accusations like that. I, myself, am insufficiently informed to make a judgment either way, though I do find your conclusion somewhat unlikely. But whether or not Frank Miller is a misogynist isn’t the most important thing. The attitude that you appear to have that has led you to this conclusion is one I find scary and dangerous. Let me give you an example: I was taking a drama course in high school, and that day, we were talking about “straight plays,” and one girl seemed to think the term was somehow harmful to the gay community or… something. Of course, the term has been around longer than “straight” had anything to do with being heterosexual. I agree that there are attacks made on the gay community, some through derogatory names or subtle insults and mental associations. But I didn’t agree with her outlook that the term “straight play” had anything to do with it. I beg of you to hesitate before passing judgment like that. Unless you can't think of another explanation-and I can think of several-please, please don't assume things.
KeegSlytherin chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
I'm not going to lie, I loved that fic and the omakes were just HILARIOUS (I think my favourite was the one with Hedwig, although that last one where Harry is BELCHING is priceless)! Definitely putting it in my list of favourites!
This has so much potential for a sequel or spin offs!
Slytherin Studios chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
I love your story, awesome job!
GeorgeTobor chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
Its not finished, there are purebloods still alive!

Kill them, kill them all, hell needs entertainment.

Demons laugh and munch popcorn as the soul of Malfoy gets raped again,

and again, and again...
GeorgeTobor chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
You have the Twins helping out as the wonder twins so which one gets to be the girl twin?
GeorgeTobor chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Spam spam SPAM!

Also written like F.M.

A batman Harry? I'd perfer a blow the bad guys brains out Harry, Bruce was a wimp.

He never killed those who killed.
pjgarlach chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
Interesting story! Neville as Joker Brilliant! I always felt that he was poorly treated by Rowling.

One comment on your cast list: Barbara Gordon was not the original Batgirl. The original Batgirl was Betty Kane, Batwoman(Kathy Kane)'s Niece. She appeared in the early 60's along with her aunt woking alongside Batman.

Do you plan to continue this storyline? Also, I might have had Hermione call herself "The Kneazle."

Paul Garlach