Reviews for Shadow over Hogwarts
Blue Canary chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Er… I’m sure you believe that Frank Miller is a misogynist, but I don’t. Just because he has a tendency to have female characters cast in a role of prostitution doesn’t mean that he’s SUPPORTING this, necessarily. I mean, as a writer, my characters are outcasts—does that mean I think the only people worth talking to are outcasts? No. I mean, I won’t say you’re wrong, but please, do be careful when you throw around accusations like that. I, myself, am insufficiently informed to make a judgment either way, though I do find your conclusion somewhat unlikely. But whether or not Frank Miller is a misogynist isn’t the most important thing. The attitude that you appear to have that has led you to this conclusion is one I find scary and dangerous. Let me give you an example: I was taking a drama course in high school, and that day, we were talking about “straight plays,” and one girl seemed to think the term was somehow harmful to the gay community or… something. Of course, the term has been around longer than “straight” had anything to do with being heterosexual. I agree that there are attacks made on the gay community, some through derogatory names or subtle insults and mental associations. But I didn’t agree with her outlook that the term “straight play” had anything to do with it. I beg of you to hesitate before passing judgment like that. Unless you can't think of another explanation-and I can think of several-please, please don't assume things.
KeegSlytherin chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
I'm not going to lie, I loved that fic and the omakes were just HILARIOUS (I think my favourite was the one with Hedwig, although that last one where Harry is BELCHING is priceless)! Definitely putting it in my list of favourites!
This has so much potential for a sequel or spin offs!
Slytherin Studios chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
I love your story, awesome job!
GeorgeTobor chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
Its not finished, there are purebloods still alive!

Kill them, kill them all, hell needs entertainment.

Demons laugh and munch popcorn as the soul of Malfoy gets raped again,

and again, and again...
GeorgeTobor chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
You have the Twins helping out as the wonder twins so which one gets to be the girl twin?
GeorgeTobor chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Spam spam SPAM!

Also written like F.M.

A batman Harry? I'd perfer a blow the bad guys brains out Harry, Bruce was a wimp.

He never killed those who killed.
pjgarlach chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
Interesting story! Neville as Joker Brilliant! I always felt that he was poorly treated by Rowling.

One comment on your cast list: Barbara Gordon was not the original Batgirl. The original Batgirl was Betty Kane, Batwoman(Kathy Kane)'s Niece. She appeared in the early 60's along with her aunt woking alongside Batman.

Do you plan to continue this storyline? Also, I might have had Hermione call herself "The Kneazle."

Paul Garlach
Zarohk Korobase chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
"He has the annoying habit to turn any female character into a prostitute." Not always true. What about the only ever female Robin in "The Dark Knight Returns"? But you generally have a point. I love this story so far.
narutofan020 chapter 11 . 10/14/2011
Well this is an interesting spin on harry potter style,not the most original style but u seem to be one of the few who knows what their doing,so i'll leave u be
SpaceAnJL chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
Luna's more Harley, to my mind. (The Twins would make great hyenas) Nev as the Joker is just creepy.
m-f42 chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
Oh man, you've got to write a squeal for this! It is just so artfully done...
lazyguy90 chapter 11 . 5/27/2011
This was pretty damn wicked. Nice work. And Trev-Or, the Toad of Steel just killed me. Bloody brilliant.
MissBliss8527 chapter 11 . 5/25/2011
What? This is finished? there has to be more! Please write more!
Gundum M chapter 11 . 5/13/2011
it's good and it works. In fact while parts of it are funny i think you might have failed at makeing it crack. Write more of it.
Bobboky chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
Neville as a baddie creeps me out. Other than that excellent work
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »