Reviews for Shadow over Hogwarts
GeorgeTobor chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
Its not finished, there are purebloods still alive!

Kill them, kill them all, hell needs entertainment.

Demons laugh and munch popcorn as the soul of Malfoy gets raped again,

and again, and again...
GeorgeTobor chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
You have the Twins helping out as the wonder twins so which one gets to be the girl twin?
GeorgeTobor chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Spam spam SPAM!

Also written like F.M.

A batman Harry? I'd perfer a blow the bad guys brains out Harry, Bruce was a wimp.

He never killed those who killed.
pjgarlach chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
Interesting story! Neville as Joker Brilliant! I always felt that he was poorly treated by Rowling.

One comment on your cast list: Barbara Gordon was not the original Batgirl. The original Batgirl was Betty Kane, Batwoman(Kathy Kane)'s Niece. She appeared in the early 60's along with her aunt woking alongside Batman.

Do you plan to continue this storyline? Also, I might have had Hermione call herself "The Kneazle."

Paul Garlach
Zarohk Korobase chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
"He has the annoying habit to turn any female character into a prostitute." Not always true. What about the only ever female Robin in "The Dark Knight Returns"? But you generally have a point. I love this story so far.
narutofan020 chapter 11 . 10/14/2011
Well this is an interesting spin on harry potter style,not the most original style but u seem to be one of the few who knows what their doing,so i'll leave u be
SpaceAnJL chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
Luna's more Harley, to my mind. (The Twins would make great hyenas) Nev as the Joker is just creepy.
m-f42 chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
Oh man, you've got to write a squeal for this! It is just so artfully done...
lazyguy90 chapter 11 . 5/27/2011
This was pretty damn wicked. Nice work. And Trev-Or, the Toad of Steel just killed me. Bloody brilliant.
MissBliss8527 chapter 11 . 5/25/2011
What? This is finished? there has to be more! Please write more!
Gundum M chapter 11 . 5/13/2011
it's good and it works. In fact while parts of it are funny i think you might have failed at makeing it crack. Write more of it.
Bobboky chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
Neville as a baddie creeps me out. Other than that excellent work
ArmyWife22079 chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
That was orgonally a oneshot...god damn it was good tho, and u left it open so if u wanted to contenue u could. Which I'm kida the credits did u mess up dick grason and tim drake on purpose?
Hinakunoichi chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
no way- Nev...

i almost didn't catch it, i almost thought that he would be the toy man.

BUT! i then realized this is a batman story and we don't have a joker.
Mcv chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
Great chapter.

Is that really the end or are you going to do a sequel?

67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »